EPL 2016/17 Thread

Never understood why fans wander into other teams forums/etc and post ■■■■. its pretty embarrassing seeing united losers trying to antagonise juve fans and juve fans trying to stir up trouble in united areas. Half the ■■■■■■ time its yanks from gated communities too. Its like they've never had their heart ripped out by paddy ryder.

We signed Paul Farking Pogba.

Who needs to gloat? We won, plain and simple.

Big time.

Both camps won. Juve have picked up some decent players with the coin and actually look better on paper this year

Never understood why fans wander into other teams forums/etc and post ■■■■. its pretty embarrassing seeing united losers trying to antagonise juve fans and juve fans trying to stir up trouble in united areas. Half the ■■■■■■ time its yanks from gated communities too. Its like they've never had their heart ripped out by paddy ryder.

Big time.

Anyone know if there’s a gift of Alanis Morissette doing a face palm?

Big time.

lol.

Big time.

lol.

example of what i’m talking about haha.

Wwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhooooooooooooossssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Pogba suspended for the first match of the season by the way due to having two yellows in the Coppa Italia still on his record.

I take it his debut will be at OT against the Saints the week after.

I think United would have wanted him to debut at OT anyway.

Big time.

lol.

example of what i’m talking about haha.

Don’t matter Juve got Fatty Higuain anyways :stuck_out_tongue:

Pogba suspended for the first match of the season by the way due to having two yellows in the Coppa Italia still on his record.

I take it his debut will be at OT against the Saints the week after.

I think United would have wanted him to debut at OT anyway.

Definately.
Wouldn’t have started this week anyway I don’t think.

Think Chelsea have got the best pick up with Kante.
I say that with gritted teeth because I don’t like them.
The guy was brilliant last season.
Vardy and Mahrez deserved all the headlines but this guy was the engine room in my book.
Obviously all the United fans will disagree with their mega million pick ups but if I was a Chelsea fan (yuck) I’d be more than happy with that pick up.

Think Chelsea have got the best pick up with Kante. I say that with gritted teeth because I don't like them. The guy was brilliant last season. Vardy and Mahrez deserved all the headlines but this guy was the engine room in my book. Obviously all the United fans will disagree with their mega million pick ups but if I was a Chelsea fan (yuck) I'd be more than happy with that pick up.

Kante is a massive pickup for them. Teams are going to find it very very hard to score against chelsea this season.

If costa stays and they pick up someone like lukaku(looking less likely though) then i reckon they will win the title. They will be very hard to break down and have enough quality in the front half to beat teams. I reckon a lot of their wins will be 1nil

Only one day left until the start, cant wait for this season.

kinda scared of what conte can do with those players that are very much talented but lacked in discipline.

Can anyone recommend or provide a link to the Spurs game tonight? Preferable if it's good on iPad or iPhone.

Tough opening fixture for us.
Going to have to wait until tomorrow for Fox to show it myself.
If you get a chance to watch it tonight make sure you get us home mate.

Took delivery of my Fetch TV box so I can watch on the big screen, just $5 extra for Optus customers. Got to say I’m pretty happy with it as much as it is a pain to have to get something on top of Foxtel to watch it. Preview show content very good. Not long now until the first game, Hull v Leicester.

Whats Bos and Slats doing these days?

cracking 2nd half so far.

cracking 2nd half so far.

Clearly I was too harsh on Hull.

They’re the new Leicester!

Optus stream going ok so far.

wait until a team with a proper following plays.

Haha fair point! Any excuse to turn over to sbs hd and have a gander at Lucy Zelic .

Haha fair point! Any excuse to turn over to sbs hd and have a gander at Lucy Zelic .

stalk instagram like any normal person.