EPL 2016/17 Thread

Anyone see the tackle that Dele Alli put on last night that got him a red card.Absolutely Brutal. He is a good player he doesn’t need to resort to that sort of stuff.

Anyone see the tackle that Dele Alli put on last night that got him a red card.Absolutely Brutal. He is a good player he doesn't need to resort to that sort of stuff.

we’ve had a few like that over the years.

My favourite ever PL manager. Sad but not surprising.

Anyone see the tackle that Dele Alli put on last night that got him a red card.Absolutely Brutal. He is a good player he doesn't need to resort to that sort of stuff.

He is a bit of a nutter though and prone to those kinds of things occasionally. Spurs would want to finish top 4 after that embarrassing exit. I really thought they could win the EL

He is a bit of a nutter though and prone to those kinds of things occasionally. Spurs would want to finish top 4 after that embarrassing exit. I really thought they could win the EL

If we make the FA Cup semis we should petition to play an away game at the other clubs home ground instead of Wembley.

If we make the FA Cup semis we should petition to play an away game at the other clubs home ground instead of Wembley.

Wembley sucks. It’s too big with too much room between the field and the stands to have any sort of atmosphere.

GENT

Spurs getting knocked out of Europe twice within months is… ohhhhhhhhhh BABY

Sorry hager and fog, no disrespect.

And yes west ham are steaming pile of Sh-t who got knocked out of the qualifiers by fkn Astra.

He was always going. He’s lost the side completely.

In the past five years, only Manuel Pellegrini has won the English league title with a club and finished the following season still as the club’s manager

laters conte, it’s been real.

Did you see it? He actually was going for the ball and missed it. Didn’t look good but far from brutal.

he’s gotta be careful, accumulates a few of those sort of tackles over the season. I like that sort of player tbh, really sets the tone for the rest of the team.

Did you see it? He actually was going for the ball and missed it. Didn’t look good but far from brutal.

It looked brutal, you could see the opponents leg bend backwards. Certainly not intentional to tackle him that high but very very bad tackle.

Don’t remember him getting a red so far in his career up until yesterday.
My memory isn’t great though.
Anyway he will be fine.

Don't remember him getting a red so far in his career up until yesterday. My memory isn't great though. Anyway he will be fine.

Not sure about red cards but kicked a Fiorentina player in the EL last year and punched Yacob in the league last season

Took Roy Keane 5 years in top flight football to get his first red.

The guy deserved to be sent off yesterday.
My point is he plays on the edge and I like him playing on the edge.
Can completely understand fans of other teams not liking him.

I remember Rojo last year going in with a tackle against Everton (can’t remember the player) that was horrific.
To make matters worse he wasn’t even sent off.

Maybe Alli wants to lift a trophy like Roy Keane.
Hope so.

The guy deserved to be sent off yesterday. My point is he plays on the edge and I like him playing on the edge. Can completely understand fans of other teams not liking him.

I remember Rojo last year going in with a tackle against Everton (can’t remember the player) that was horrific.
To make matters worse he wasn’t even sent off.

Maybe Alli wants to lift a trophy like Roy Keane.
Hope so.

nothing wrong with playing on the edge, he just needs to be careful he doesnt get a reputation as reckless- as refs will start to card him for every little tackle he makes

Im not having a go at him, i actually like watching him play. Im hoping he can help improve england in midfield.

He should definitely improve England’s midfield.