EPL 2016/17 Thread

The Chavs are going to maul us tonight.
No Zlatan, Martial, Rashford or Rooney so it’s time for microphone head to play the lone striker role lol

We will beg to differ on behaving yourself at a football game.
Racism disgusts me but each to their own.

Great that Son stuck it up them and as for your kicking us on the way out they were probably embarrassed at the 6-0 hiding they copped and couldn’t wait to leave.

The funny thing is the ‘racist chant’ that they were using was supposedly originally used by Spurs fans - at least that’s what they said on talk sports.

Liverpool dodged a bullet - Burnley didn’t deserve to lose that game. Been a long time since we’ve grinded out a win like that. Still only delaying the inevitable though as I still think we’ll eventually drop out of top 4.

1 Like

Spurs fans of course wouldn’t be exempt from chanting racist stuff at football games.
Still find it pathetic and ■■■■ weak whoever is doing it.

1 Like

As I said “pretty well behaved” not “well behaved”. You got them on a good day, was expecting far worse from them

1 Like

Think they are under investigation from the previous round in the Cup after The Foxes made an official complaint about the racism coming from their fans.
Thankfully we knocked them out because if they had got all the way to the final their more than likely would be four investigations to take place.

Wre ■■■■■■ this morning.

Well being down to 10 before halftime isn’t going to help.

Kante ends our resistance, we are gone

Spurs v Chelsea
City v Arsenal

No cup treble for Man Turd now - great news. Would have been great if that flog rojo was sent off like he should have been.

Can’t win it all the time. Got a give the minnow clubs a chance every now and then.
Hope the Chavs go on and win it

Now yous can concentrate on the …Europa League.

The treble is still on, however unlikely. League Cup, Europa League & 4th spot.

■■■■■■■ hell, we’ve played pretty ■■■■■ the last 4-5 games.

How many games for Rojo?

If he does get banned you’d have to think they’d throw on another game for the ■■■■ he got away with earlier in the season.

Rojo cleared because the ref saw it. God, that’s a rubbish rule. After multiple two footed challenges this season, he deserved a long holiday.

3 Likes

I agree crap rule, means that the ref should get in a lot of trouble if they saw it and thought it was ok*

• I am not talking about any of these incidents as I have not seen them, but in general terms. If there is tv evidence and the footage is bad but because the ref saw it and did not act or thought it was not so bad then video evidence and common sense should take over.
1 Like

Its going to be hard sunday night, after 2 grueling games against chelsea and rostov.

Hopefully Mou rotates the squad a bit, I know its an important game (all are for the rest of the season) but i really want to preserve the squad.

In other news, Pereira has been a beacon at granada, hopefully he gets some first team action next season or another loan to a competitive team in a competitive league again.