Ess V. Freo Official Nobby Votes

Offhand l can’t think of any that scream 3 at me.

3 Melksham - this kid has so much potential

2 Ambrose - the dangerous forward so desperately needed

1 Gwilt - fair game, and is also clearly a class above about half of his team-mates

3 Zerrett
2 Bags
1 Hurley

Nope.

I’m gonna qualify this by saying I don’t think we had a winner on the ground.

1. Zerrett
  2. Howlett
  3. Dempsey
3 Melksham - this kid has so much potential

2 Ambrose - the dangerous forward so desperately needed

1 Gwilt - fair game, and is also clearly a class above about half of his team-mates

Why?
Are there not enough threads to be a jerk in?

I thought Stanton and Heppell were probably our best but it’s hard to give votes to a midfield that was so comprehensively smashed.

Anyway…

1. Baguley
  2. Hibberd
  3. Stanton

Pig and Baguley did a great job preventing Ballantyne and Walters from destroying us. The amount of time the ball spent in their forward 50 I expected those two to kick 10 between them. Stanton provided a lot of run and got to heaps of contests. I thought his disposal was a lot better than most of the other mids today as well. Goddard unlucky.

Stanton
Hibberd
Zerrett

Was good to see pig finding a bit of form. Hopefully we have bags next week too.

Votes are too hard. What I do know is that the umpires had more influence on the game than any of our players

3 BJ
2 Fletcher. Because if he had been there he would have been better than anyone else
1 No one. Too many mistakes, too much going backwards.

3 Zerrett

3 - Stanton (our most direct player tonight)
2 - Goddard (kept our midfield in it when it looked like getting blown to smithereens)
1 - Zerrett (becoming our most reliable player)

3 - Stanton
2 - Z Merrett
1 - Colyer

1. Goddard (by a street)
  2. Baguley
  3. Watson
  1. BJ
  2. Stanton
  3. Zerrett

How anyone can give votes to Pig is astonishing. Watch the replay if you can stomach it, Hibbo got found out by his lack of a right side time and time again. But anyway votes given reluctantly,

1. Goddard
  2. Zerrett
  3. Bags
  1. Goddard
  2. Z. Merrett
  3. Heppell

Zach

I really don’t want to give any more votes. Let’s say 2 to Hibberd and 1 to Goddard.

1. Z.Merret
  2. B.Goddard
  3. B.Stanton
  1. Goddard
  2. Watson
  3. Zac Merret

3.zerret
2. The essendon fans in perth who only get to see their side twice a year, and had to sit through that
1.bags