Ess v Melb Round 2 game Sat 2.10pm April 2nd - NOT TO MISS

If I can find them in small enough size , these are the numbers going on my jumper next season . Tom Bellchambers
Travis Colyer
Dyson Heppell
Michael Hibberd
Heath Hocking
Cale Hooker
Ben Howlett
Michael Hurley
David Myers
Tayte Pears
Brent Stanton
Jobe Watson

Hopefully getting 70,000 to this game will spook the Melbourne players who have never played in front of more than 15,000 :stuck_out_tongue:

We should all be wearing guernseys with the numbers of those players suspended.

Better yet - as many as possible should wear jumpers with number 34 on them.

Cunning plan Baldrick

Google Tokyo goonas. Watched a gf with them about five years ago. They are good value.

There is an Irish pub in shibuya called hobgoblin that shows afl. Or did when I lived there.

The Hobgoblin in Roppongi is the pub affiliated with the Goannas. They therefore always have TVs showing the footy (and you can ask them to put on whichever game you like - they will show anything provided you are drinking their overpriced booze).

It’s likely where I - and a number of Dons supporting Goannas - will be watching from.

Well I just got an email from past players association...and they are onboard for the March and think it's important we get this club going again. By the way they are actively working on programs with helping the 34 this next 12 months and in no way is this ignoring those boys at all.

But we only have two choices. Start to learn from mistakes and build up a club with enormous history and pride to a standard it should be or remain angry and let the club fall to the side and become Richmond. As for me I choose to work at supporting the 34, building my club again so I can ■■■■■■ enjoy footy on a Saturday afternoon again cheering the Red Sash.

Wow - just think if we get 70,000 at the ground, that will be the biggest crowd Melbourne has had for decades*. They will be intimidated - which would be another reason to do this.

*or at least in a long time. CBF checking.

We should all be wearing guernseys with the numbers of those players suspended.

Better yet - as many as possible should wear jumpers with number 34 on them.

I’m thinking Jake Long should be thinking about taking another number. Might have to have a talk with Raz about number 13.

The aim should be to knock over gold coast and then ■■■■ on Melbourne and sit on top of the ladder

I fully endorse this Tippa March btw

id be surprised if the banned players wanted to get involved with something like that

All the banned players will be marching with the fans to the game?
Like it a lot!

I’m in. There’s a lot of fans that do that walk anyway, so there’s a good chance of marshalling a lot of people if the organisers can get good at grabbing efc fans as they pass by. The chance to meet past players and get autographs and photos would go along way.

And it isn’t a bad chance for a win!

Although changing the coaching panel and half the list was a bit of an extreme way to nullify Goodwin’s inside knowledge of the EFC.

How about we get pins/badges made - black with red sash and simply with the number 34 on it… because, HARDINGHAM…

plus you know, 34 players and all…

and maybe some brief text at the bottom like ‘never forget’

They could be sold at cost price to cover production expenses.

Club should put no.34 on all the training tops the players wear for their early pre match warm up for the rest of the year. If not the year then certainly for the first home game

Would it be terribly offensive if i marched with a giant “Johny Cash flipping the bird” banner? Cause its pretty much where im at right now…

Would it be terribly offensive if i marched with a giant "Johny Cash flipping the bird" banner? Cause its pretty much where im at right now...

Not offensive at all. I’d love to join you with the “johnny cash eating cake in a bush” banner but I can’t make it.

I understand where rs is coming from, I feel a bit the same way.
What is the theme of this thing again?

I might even come over for it. I love this club

I understand where rs is coming from, I feel a bit the same way. What is the theme of this thing again?

Acceptance of our evil overlords