ESS Vs Coll ANZAC Day Enemies

As part of the excitement leading up to the ANZAC Day match this Sunday, let’s take a moment to reveal some players who annoyed you the most leading up to/on the day.

Sure there is the consistent performers, but there are always those types who save one good game for Essendon.

Do any of these faces trigger you below?

Alan Didak

Travis Cloke

Paul Medhurst

Leon Davis

Dane Swan

Nathan Buckley

Saverio Rocca

Damian Monkhorst

Mason Cox

Scott Pendlebury

1 Like

:fu: :fu:

6 Likes

How could I forget… cherry picking in the square every damn time!

The most famous 1 big game player surely must be Mark McGough, won an ANZAC medal but essentially a nothing player for the rest of the time.

4 Likes

There was a stage there for the first bunch of Anzac Day games, where nothing or nobody was more intimidating than this big lump.

3 Likes

You need to go to OPSM if you think that’s a complete list.

3 Likes

And you need to go to Specsavers if you think I mentioned “the full list”!

5 Likes

This is a disgusting thread…surely deserving a ban for anyone posting pics of these wankers

9 Likes

I wonder if they get the same feelings when someone mentions Zaka and maybe Damien Cupido.

1 Like

Or this guy?

images (15)

16 Likes

Mad bombers supporter. Was prob once a blitzer.

1 Like

Swanny for me, he just buried us a couple of times and really looked to enjoy it.

James f*cking Clement.

2 Likes

Post reported

2 Likes

One hit wonder…Mark McGough!

1 Like

True story… his wife worked under my wife in the past and we had dinner with them one time. He’s a pretty nice bloke and they had a pretty successful life after football back in Perth.

3 Likes

The frustration of watching him, jump into Lloyd’s back 15 times a game… :rage::rage::rage:

3 Likes

Just post pics of the umps from that 2019 match.

28 Likes

I think McGough was the worst because he was the original spud that had his day out on our expense.

That also seemed to be the birth of our wet weather “issues”.

4 Likes

Didak annoyed me.
Most of the others I either respected or didn’t rate, so the anger isn’t really there.

I don’t appreciate the attempts to humanise these players, either. :wink:

7 Likes