Essendon Bar for Away Games

The Rose Hotel in Fitzroy! Old school Footy pub. Generally no dickheads & bogans.
Was packed full of Bomber fans last Saturday…

Rose is good. I’ll bring the bogan.

Quoted Post

The Rose Hotel in Fitzroy! Old school Footy pub. Generally no dickheads & bogans. Was packed full of Bomber fans last Saturday..

Fits about 50 people.

Quoted Post

Fairly well positioned pool table.

No TV’s?

The clyde in fark carlton is great, its got fox/free to air with a big screen. Great range of frothies/food too

And most importantly no fark carlton fans

Quoted Post

Heard the imperial is good in the city. Won't be there today but next interstate game would be good to meet a few blitzes there.

Yep great place nice food. Ive been there for the Melbourne city away days (aleague)

Could we entice Blitzers to meet at the Imperial for our next away game? Central to all parts of the city, good grub and screens everywhere!!

Quoted Post

Quoted Post
Quoted Post
Windy hill should become a nightclub.

Windy Hill Revolver

Only $5 entry and you get a free pinga. Business partners?

You’d get people paying for entry 4 or 5 times.

The Rose is good when everyone is barracking for the same team. Great Northen beer garden and big screen also good.

Sporting globe Moonee Ponds!

Quoted Post

Would get my vote

Quoted Post

Quoted Post

Would get my vote

Owned by the club too

I know Sporting Globe is owned by the club, but what about those coming from Pakenham and Ringwood? City is central for all Essendon supporters and you can get tanked and catch the train home!

I know Sporting Globe is owned by the club, but what about those coming from Pakenham and Ringwood? City is central for all Essendon supporters and you can get tanked and catch the train home!

Just get off at Flinders St and catch the 59 tram from Elizabeth St, stops right out the front :slight_smile:

2 more weeks til THE VIC

Moonie Ponds… wrong side of the yarra isn’t it?

I know Sporting Globe is owned by the club

Ahhh… this explains why they had a great deal previously for members of a burger + drink for $5.

(They make very good burgers. Actually, there’s a stack of good burger places in Moonee Ponds!)