Essendon def Geelong 110-93 Review Thread

Port just picked up 3 million sponsorship in China! Did I hear that right? Looking forward to our multi million Agribusiness sponsorship

2 Likes

Seem to play the MCG far better. Wish we played the Booers there

1 Like

Only two games off top spot on the ladder.

8 Likes

Great game, just kept attacking and kicking goals. VFL/AFL domination!

1 Like

Great to get a win.

• Hurley fantastic, his offensive work at the moment as good as I’ve seen it
  • loving all our forwards
  • need to do a fair bit of work on clearances set ups, beaten up again tonight
  • great night for Joe
2 Likes

Yus now over to you Moons…

1 Like

So we’re 4-4, and although we should have won against Melbourne or Fremantle, you would have taken that at the start of the year.

7 Likes

I put a like on this, but have to disagree about the Ambo slight.

We will always be better with him in mate, that part is rubbish,

3 Likes

“Brown in that team, even Ambrose and Hurley is on Hawkins and it’s a loss for us”

Is what Benfti said.

1 Like

Yeah nah - fark off - you don’t get to gloat.

12 Likes

Heppell was amazing in the 3rd too.

2 Likes

Gee this season is a rollercoaster. Tonight was great but you could see they tired in the last, the next game we should be back to full game fitness.

Stewart great first up game did fade a little but i think our forward line looks better with him there, frees up joe to roam the ground more which is important as leuenberger can’t take marks around the ground.

Fanta has exciting pace.

Zaka was great.

Hartley had a dog night hopefully he’ll learn from it.

Was a massive win and a much needed 4 points.

Welcome back zaka

I cant believe we have a forward line that actually works.

2 Likes

4 Likes

The Malibu and I say farrrrk Orazio was massive when it counted and also how good was it to see old desert boot Darcy get called Moons by Stewart. If that was a deliberate stitch up he is my new favourite player.

4 Likes

Dea should stay. Offers more than other options at present.

6 Likes

He has Gleeson well and truly covered

5 Likes

Richo still trying not to laugh about Stewart referring to Luke Darcy as Moons…hell I’m still laughing about it.

1 Like

■■■■ off

2 Likes

will never win with some people.
I criticise how we win against collingwood and i hate essendon.

i endorse how they go about winning tonight, and now i’m not allowed to enjoy it.

good old morons of blitz.

Ill enjoy tonights win no matter what you say or think, cos ultimately your opinion isn’t worth anything to me :slight_smile:

3 Likes