Essendon def Geelong 110-93 Review Thread

Welcome back Zaka.

20 char.

14 Likes

Joe… big game player

11 Likes

Joe “I can pretend I’m from the country” Daniher.

9 Likes

Great win. Glad they had it in them to run out the game the way they did. Great to watch.

Get him into a final

14 Likes

Well…when we kick 100 pts or more we win it seems :slight_smile:

The thought of so many arrogant Cats fans â– â– â– â– â– â– â–  off back down the highway tonight is great

10 Likes

Geelong looked slow.

1 Like

dobbed 4 vs north, then that freak ben brown destroyed steinberg’s career.

14 Likes

It amazes me because it has been some time…but we have a really good forward line that, when on song, are hard to stop and look very dangerous.

11 Likes

Joe, Raz, Tippa, Green and Stew. Is Franga the last touch? Perhaps Hooksey should go back…

3 Likes

Joe and Zaka.

I need bloop pressure pills after that.

2 Likes

I used to despise James Kelly when he played for geelong.

Just seemed to go the player too much.

But i fkg love him in the red and black.

9 Likes

Don the wheat sheaf.

7 Likes

Hey Gloomers …

31 Likes

Nick off Selwood

9 Likes

Tippa and Fantasia are more than just small forwards. Seriously good footballers.

They deserve more than just being small forwards.

9 Likes

Fark, if only we had won against Fark Carlton, Melb & Freo, would be in such a good position, didn’t think we would win this, so ■■■■■■ well done boys :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Never in doubt.

4 Likes

Top 10 dream team points getters on the night. Bad some, shall we say, helpful umpiring to Tom Hawkins and every other cat in the last 5 minutes, that was actually a comfortable win.

Coming of age for Raz. Becoming the complete footballer. Much better from Dea and, to a lesser extent, Hartley. Tippa great again.
Jobey and Hepp finding their spark helped get Zaha, Parish and co into the game more regularly. McKenna I thought was OK, others seem to differ on that. Bags quiet, but OK with it.
Still think we need Hooker forward more often than not, lose structure when he’s back and have to rely on quick break goals.

6 Likes

The forwardline WORKS!

3 Likes