Essendon Defeats Carlton

bombers at $3.25 the win SPORTSBET which is very generous odds considering scum are crap and our INs this week
bombers by 24+ easy KILL, get around James tonite Bomber people

I wonder how man Carlscum fans remember beating Essendon in a Grand Final?

Because there are HEAPS of Bombers fans who remember beating them... 

Long_1993_246a.jpg

svTHOMPSON-420x0.jpg

AFVD101.jpg

Top thread Penos

How do you make this carnt more unlikeable?

230763-mick-malthouse.jpg

You turn him into this carnt.

470904-mick-malthouse.jpg

IF OUR COACH COPS DISRESPECT TONIGHT..... DON'T FORGET TO RETURN THE FAVOUR. 

FARK CARLTON AND FARK THAT ■■■■■-SPEAKING, OVER-RATED, MOUSTACHED FLOG. 

bombers at $3.25 the win SPORTSBET which is very generous odds considering scum are crap and our INs this week

Lol very generous? Um not sure if you have been living in a cave to escape the ASADA crap but no matter how much you love Essendon we wouldn't be favourites against teams like the dogs and suns at the moment. We have lost our last four by a combined total of over 240 okay

Lol very generous? Um not sure if you have been living in a cave to escape the ASADA crap but no matter how much you love Essendon we wouldn't be favourites against teams like the dogs and suns at the moment. We have lost our last four by a combined total of over 240 okay

Girl's bike... with a basket. 

You tell me man.

You tell me man.

I'll tell you.

This thread is a very welcome, light hearted, let's pump the old enemy thread. It is not meant to be deadly serious, or a critical look at the game. Peos has created a beautiful, light hearted diversion from a lot of the crap presently dominating the board. Trash it, and I will trash you.

Either accept the thread for what it is, or don't post in it.

How awesome would it be to go to a Pub with Reboot? 

Nobody would fark with you. Nobody. 

P.S. Yes this thread is a distraction. I need one as much as anybody. 

913631-robinson.jpg

Fkn flog. Need NLM on his case.

Tough ask , let us pray

we're with you JESUS we know your a BOMBER!

913631-robinson.jpg

Fkn flog. Need NLM on his case.

Hope this is ok to post here?

Anyone who would go out in public wearing his sisters pants is a definite worry. If I was a carltank player, that guy would be nowhere ■■■■■■■ near me in the showers!

Go the Dons! Hope to see Carlisle make that Joke of a full forward look like the VFL player he is.

Would love to see the boys unleash their anger and get aggressive with their tackles and pressure.

Dont be surprised if we get a shocking deal from the umps.

Jobe to get 70 touches

P.S. Fark Carlton.

638042-andrew-carrazzo.jpg

Manifestly inexcessive.

Tough ask , let us pray

we're with you JESUS we know your a BOMBER!

ps F@RK c@rlton

Matt_Lloyd_250-775741.jpg

I'm interested in people's thoughts about how they will celebrate the victory tonight.

Will you sit back, quietly grinning, while the scum fans fall to pieces? Or will you get right in their face, scream obscenities at them and maybe throw a little bit of faeces? 

I'm looking forward to getting home and posting the pics from tonight's win in this thread. Go the Bombers

I'm interested in people's thoughts about how they will celebrate the victory tonight.

Will you sit back, quietly grinning, while the scum fans fall to pieces? Or will you get right in their face, scream obscenities at them and maybe throw a little bit of faeces? 

I'm looking forward to getting home and posting the pics from tonight's win in this thread. Go the Bombers

If carlton supporters come to me and have a dig at the dons, I will gently remind them that they couldn't even beat our team when we are in turmoil.

But apart from that I will sit back and watch the carlton fans abusing their own club like they tend to do whenever they lose

We all run onto the field and sing the song together with the players, coaches and staff. Then chair 'the four' off the ground.