Essendon Defeats Carlton

I'm interested in people's thoughts about how they will celebrate the victory tonight.

Will you sit back, quietly grinning, while the scum fans fall to pieces? Or will you get right in their face, scream obscenities at them and maybe throw a little bit of faeces? 

I'm looking forward to getting home and posting the pics from tonight's win in this thread. Go the Bombers

Get very drunk.

I'm interested in people's thoughts about how they will celebrate the victory tonight.

Will you sit back, quietly grinning, while the scum fans fall to pieces? Or will you get right in their face, scream obscenities at them and maybe throw a little bit of faeces? 

I'm looking forward to getting home and posting the pics from tonight's win in this thread. Go the Bombers

Get very drunk.

single malt whiskey.......

Do I get a girl's bike if I mention Fitzpatrick.......and time wasting..........and a certain Neal Daniher.

Get very drunk.
Get arrested.

and lastly - skip to 8:00
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwxHv3Ed1Wo[/youtube]

great video. just awesome. 

Do I get a girl's bike if I mention Fitzpatrick.......and time wasting..........and a certain Neal Daniher.

you get a bike yes, but it's a cool boys bike. With a card in the spokes It sounds almost like a motor bike. Yes, it's that cool.   

Favourite thread ever.

Fark Carlton!

Come on Dons let’s burry these front runners!

All that has happened this year will count for nought if we smash them this evening.

A magnificent come from behind win and a thrashing of the scum will then be my memories of 2013 and nothing will ever erase that.

Turning off the audio of Ch7 earlier than normal.

William+Hams+Essendon+v+Carlton+2vGdjU7D

Blood and destruction shall be so in use
And dreadful objects so familiar
That mothers shall but smile when they behold
Their infants quarter'd with the hands of war;
All pity choked with custom of fell deeds:
And Caesar's spirit, ranging for revenge,
With Ate by his side come hot from hell,
Shall in these confines with a monarch's voice
Cry 'Havoc,' and let slip the dogs of war;
That this foul deed shall smell above the earth
With carrion men, groaning for burial.

I'll go into this game thinking like a Richmond supporter over the last 20 years then I might get a surprise, if not at least I won't get let down.

Privately seething

FARK! Just realised that BT is commentating this game...

Carlton concerned about being ‘out monstered’ tonight

Zaka needs to go back to the 2's

Pathetic the crowd booing Jobe childish, oh well he might have to play with that for the rest of his playing days.

Shame honest guy.

Best way is to win the ball Jobe.

We are going to play Yarran into receiving another contract from Mick haha

Betts just mentioned drug cheats to Pears you can tell