Essendon Disgruntled Players Firesale

Put a broom through the joint. Whoever wants out, getthefout.gif, whoever wants in then sign up and shut up. Sick of hearing half our list have their feelings hurt and don’t want to hear it every year after year.

In before harsh gurge.

It helps if the board will commit to a coach, I would have thought.

Winderlich wants out because he hates Hird

Ryder wants out because he is a ■■■■■ and wants to go back home, but 2500km away from home is still ok.

Gartlett prefers Melbourne to us (as low as it gets)

Membrey prefers Saints to us (I stand corrected)

Ryder wants to escape media attention by going to a city with only seven professional sporting teams and zero other famous people.

Some people say that Essendon players don't have feelings.

They have feelings.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EuJzSTNDUGI

I watched that show and have no memory of that song.

"We all go a little mad sometimes." - Rolo

"We all go a General Little mad sometimes." - Rolo

Pretty sure you can't 'gurge the boss' stuff.

Rolo gurged himself, he's harsh.. but fair.

Winderlich wants out because he hates Hird

Ryder wants out because he is a ***** and wants to go back home, but 2500km away from home is still ok.

Gartlett prefers Melbourne to us (as low as it gets)

Membrey prefers Saints to us (I stand corrected)

You forgot Port struggling to find a trade because no one wants to come here.. that and we're wanting any of Wines / Wingard Hartlett...

Well so it appears from what this guys saying

Port Adelaide list manager Jason Cripps has ruled out the Power trading any of Chad Wingard, Ollie Wines or Hamish Hartlett to Essendon for Paddy Ryder.
“Wingard, Wines and Hartlett, if Essendon are talking apples for apples, I‘m not sure that marries up,” Cripps said on SEN.
“Wingard is 21, Wines is 20 and Hartlett is 24 and in our leadership group, so they‘re not really comparable.
“Other players in our top bracket won‘t be discussed.” 

Read more: http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/afl-trade-period-2014-day-two-20141007-3hf8b.html#ixzz3FRSpJmCi

Yeah, lets not trade to PA.

paging andy!

moderator mediation required.