IN: DELL

LIKE!!!!

Updated leaderboard

Carlisle leading now 22 goals

Daniher 19 goals  (had more shots)

Chapman 16 goals

Stanton 15 Goals

Ryder 13 Goals

Daniher will be itching to get back and kick a goal.

This is quite a good thing as these guys will be fighting it out to win the EFC goal kicking award.

Carlisle is in such good form, you would think he is in the box seat now.

This is quite a good thing as these guys will be fighting it out to win the EFC goal kicking award.

For many years to come!

How many goals are they going to take off one another? Makes it hard to win Colemans.

Most teams dont have 2 tall defenders tall/good enough to match up on both  Carlisle and Daniher.  Until yesterday,  Daniher has taken the best tall defender,  now Daniher will take the second best and should get more opportunities.

How many goals are they going to take off one another? Makes it hard to win Colemans.

Who cares. Winning is what matters. Having two strong marking, goal kicking forwards makes it harder for the opposition to match up on us.

Who cares. Winning is what matters. Having two strong marking, goal kicking forwards makes it harder for the opposition to match up on us.

Absolutely. Was more observing it as a slightly unfortunate side effect of having said pair running around in attack.

My man Stanton along with Ryder are the only ones I have confidence in taking a set shot at goal.

Ryder is a great set shot.

Stanton's weekend set shot was woeful.

My man Stanton along with Ryder are the only ones I have confidence in taking a set shot at goal.

He's normally very, very good.

Ryder hasn't been his normal self this year from set shots IMHO. Missed a couple of easy-ish ones.

Agree on both counts.

Ryder is the best set shot we have in the team. If Carlisle took all of his set shot oppurtunites yesterday he could have got to 10.

Remember how 4 weeks ago we the most ‘crappest’ fwd line?

How times change!!

Ryder hasn't been his normal self this year from set shots IMHO. Missed a couple of easy-ish ones.

13-11 for the season and probably 8 of those 11 points were sodas.

Ryder is the best set shot we have in the team. If Carlisle took all of his set shot oppurtunites yesterday he could have got to 10.

Agreed.

Ambrose is also a reliable shot.

Agreed.

Ambrose is a dead eyed ■■■■ in front of goals, absolute clutch master outside Ryder!

Stanton’s goal kicking had has been fkn shocking this year.

Remember when we thought carlisle would kick 40+. Looooool

I mentioned that during the game too. Especially for Ryder who is IMO our best set shot

Agreed.

Ambrose is a dead eyed ■■■■ in front of goals, absolute clutch master outside Ryder!

No idea how, his technique is awful IMO, worst I've seen for us for a while if I hadn't seen Thurlow pre-season. High drop and weird big swing. Mind you that leg swings straight through, that's probably crucial.