Essendon Heritage Hoody

Guys, I bought this Essendon Heritage Hooded Jacket from the bombershop.com.au , (along with the 2014 jumper and a bunch of other stuff)

heritage%20hooded%20jacket.jpg

Size: Small

Make: Adidas

the problem is that It doesn't fit me, it's too big...  more like a Medium/Large size

I want to make sure it goes to a loving home ,

... if anyone is interested let me know ,

(condition is Brand New...   can't be returned to Bombershop.com.au as it's over 30 days past exchange/refund date )

here is the product link in case u were wondering

Essendon 2014 Heritage Hooded Jacket

cheers

Take it back to the shop and swap it for a larger one. The guy at Tulla is super helpful

Take it back to the shop and swap it for a larger one. The guy at Tulla is super helpful

I would love to except that I got the Small size and it's too big ...  doesn't come in eXtra-Small unfortunately so it's just sitting in my cupboard and will never be worn

worst case scenario  I guess I can call and see if he will let me come and exchange it for something completely different , but on their website t&c it says "30-days" and I got it back in May/June

That jumper looks awesome I might check it out (Small too small for me...)

That jumper looks awesome I might check it out (Small too small for me...)

what size are u?  The Small size is to be honest more like a Large

my brother's mate who normally wears XL  could JUST fit into it , and it was too big for my brother who normally wears Medium.

so to be honest I would say the Small is more like a fitted "Large" 

if u are interested I can measure waist/arms/chest to give u exact measurements

Give them a call and they might let you exchange it.

Most policies like that are pretty flexible, they just say 30 days to try and avoid people holding onto stuff for too long.

* If you have no luck eckorock, let me know and I would love to take......