Essendon investigating racism directed at players during Dreamtime game

Oh crap, it's my wife.

but thats my mum.

Oh crap, it's my wife.

but thats my mum.

So many questions…

It all seems a little sketchy to me, you think it would have been everywhere yesterday. If she was screaming out racial abuse and yelling at people in the crowd, you would think someone in that area would have snitched.

Facebook vigilantes aren't known for their accuracy in reporting.

But have a better strike rate than Damien Barrett

I’m not even sure that is true.

I’m not even sure that is true.

Considering Facebook is his main source.

she don’t look too bright

she don't look too bright
Obviously the light was too bright though.

Looks like Liz Lukin and her cronies strike again

AFL mole planted to destroy our reputation

50 odd thousand members it’s not out of order to think one might be a peanut

Oh crap, it's my wife.

but thats my mum.

So many questions…

You were never there for me

She’s sitting next to a Richmond fan and I can’t see an obvious Essendon scarf on her. Could it be possible she’s actually a Richmond supporter? Here’s hoping. Either way WTF? I only hope she’s not been maligned for something she didn’t do given that her photo’s now plastered all over the place. She now has the opportunity to either set the record straight, apologise and cop a ban, or not apologise and cop a life ban.

Is this Sarah part 2?

I’d like to name and shame the entire Richmond fanbase that stand’s behind the goals every year while we are at it.

She's sitting next to a Richmond fan and I can't see an obvious Essendon scarf on her. Could it be possible she's actually a Richmond supporter? Here's hoping. Either way WTF? I only hope she's not been maligned for something she didn't do given that her photo's now plastered all over the place. She now has the opportunity to either set the record straight, apologise and cop a ban, or not apologise and cop a life ban.

I don’t think even a richmond supporter would be stupid enough to splash a photo all over social media and falsely claim it was an Essendon supporter - now that everyone has seen her face it will be very easy to prove or disprove.
Now we wait to see what the club’s investigation reveals.

If true she is a vile racist that needs to be dealt with regardless of who she supports.
It’s ■■■■■■ marvellous how much things have changed over the past 10 years in relation to this behaviour, it wasnt long ago when racist taunts were par for the course at the football. I remember a game against Footscray in the Knights era Davey, Jetta and NLM being abused at by a group of drunk Footscray scumbags. The situation escalated and almost cost me my freedom that evening.

If true she is a vile racist that needs to be dealt with regardless of who she supports. It's ■■■■■■ marvellous how much things have changed over the past 10 years in relation to this behaviour, it wasnt long ago when racist taunts were par for the course at the football.
Good point and so true. This behaviour is now seen exactly how it is. Disrespectful and naive.

Dreamtime, and the “Indigenous round”, really took big strides this year. Sheeds is a genius … should be getting royalties for all the Indigenous (and Anzac) theme jumper sales! Seriously … proceeds should really go to the Indigenous community. I had my doubts whether it was going to get anywhere near Anzac, but it’s starting to climb. With a full list back next year I think we’ll see a big crowd to compliment the occasion, and the start of the future for Dreamtime.

She's sitting next to a Richmond fan and I can't see an obvious Essendon scarf on her. Could it be possible she's actually a Richmond supporter? Here's hoping. Either way WTF? I only hope she's not been maligned for something she didn't do given that her photo's now plastered all over the place. She now has the opportunity to either set the record straight, apologise and cop a ban, or not apologise and cop a life ban.

It really doesn’t matter who she supports. Either way she’s a disgusting human being if the allegations are true.

If true, would have to be a vile drunk or NQR or both. Too stupid for words