No coach could survive this mauling. This is the new lowest point in the clubs history
This is it woosha. You are done.
So Hooker forward?
“inferred pressure”
…hmm
Our club is too gutless to sack him
EFC board: Hold my beer
We can see that - can’t these useless coaches?? Get some rugby guys in to teach these fools.
I’m not angry anymore lol
I actually reckon it’d be funny if we don’t score again all game 
I remember when West Coast lost to us by 100+ at Windy Hill (1990?), only scoring one goal. Bye bye John Todd.
The only thing i am surprised by now is that the Dogs are not already 100 points in front.
This is the first time in history the game is actually as bad as people are saying in here. The worst game by any club all year.
Well at least something good will come of this, then.
FINALS FOOTBALL
There is something seriously wrong here, that a few wins have temporarily papered over.
It is well and truly a coach killer
1 goal in 3 quarters of football played under a roof in perfect conditions is indefensible.
There is no way to spin this, he should be marched out
Considering we’re in the 8, this is actually really devastating.
one thing is final. us.
This is the most pathetic effort I have ever seen in my 38 years as an Essendon supporter! I hope they make the whole club watch this game back in full so they can see how weak they were!!
Once the panic sets in,… if we don’t arrest it quick,… we are farked.
We don’t have the personel out there to straighten us up and lead to stop it.
Hepp & hooksey aren’t themselves.
Champagne football.
Lesson learned: never drink before a game.