Essendon Legends game tonight & tickets scarce — game day thread vs Dogs (2019 round 21)

The 2019 Legends Game is on tonight from 5.30pm to 6.15pm.

Players:
Matthew Lloyd
Dustin Fletcher
Jason Johnson
Gary Moorcroft
Sean Wellman
Chris Heffernan
Justin Blumfield
Nathan Lovett-Murray
Andrew Lovett
Jason Winderlich
Courtenay Dempsey

Coaches:
Kevin Sheedy
Adrian Dodoro

more info: https://www.essendonfc.com.au/news/2019-08-08/2019-legends-game

ALSO!!

Essendon Membership on Twitter has posted the following:

“The reserved seat allocation for Essendon vs Western Bulldogs has been exhausted. Limited member scans and standing room tickets will be available from 5:30pm at Marvel Stadium. Members and fans are encouraged to arrive early to avoid queues”

Marvel Stadium has posted similarly:

“The reserved seat allocation for tonight has now been exhausted - limited standing room now available online and limited member scans available. We encourage members and fans to arrive early to avoid disappointment.”

Gate 2 will be open from 5.15pm, other gates from 5.30pm. So if you don’t have a reserved seat, head in early and watch some of our Essendon greats!!

:roll_eyes:

1 Like

Reserved seat area will have more holes than Swiss cheese like usual, be lucky to be more than the 43k v port last week.

6 Likes

No room for CUPIDO.

1 Like

Gumby and Laycock late outs - injured.

10 Likes

the clubs drinking the good stuff with all this ‘get in early and upgrade to reserved seats’ right?

1 Like

i wonder if they’ll let extras into reserved areas like someone mentioned last time

They should just say how many GA seats are available.

Sorry buddy - moved to Adelaide - kept the membership

They should open up half the medallion club seats to the public, they have never filled up that allocation of seating in about 10 years.

4 Likes

Majority of attendents don’t check tickets.

1 Like

They were doing this at the North game. Asking everyone to squish up like we were at the tennis with a ground pass. It was weird

It’s also a dogs members replacement home game tonight

So because that financial basketcase whores itself out to the ice addicts in Ballarat we have to offer “replacement games”

2 Likes

insert cautious optimism here

1 Like

Any late changes?

Nothing as yet

1 Like

We got this

5 Likes

I’ll sort of be surprised if LAV doesn’t play, but I reckon if one of the 22 was less than 50/50 to play at 1pm they would have held over 2 emergencies… so i’m really not sure

2 Likes

Gonna get rinsed.

1 Like