Essendon - The Come Back Story

What are we actually coming back from since the doping saga began… a decade of mediocrity?

What are we actually coming back from since the doping saga began... a decade of mediocrity?

Yes, but no saga hanging over our head. Going to reach the dizzying highs of 11th.

What are we actually coming back from since the doping saga began... a decade of mediocrity?

What’s the point of this thread again?
Another club-bashing exercise?

Speaking of which, when is the reunion of our finals win over Freo?

Jesus we are depressed enough without this ■■■■.

Another bullshite club kicking thread.

What’s the point of this thread again?
Another club-bashing exercise?

I love the concept but lets actually do something first like maybe make the finals or win a final before we say we are on the comeback.

Yes, but no saga hanging over our head. Going to reach the dizzying highs of 11th.

9th. Richmond will make the finals. Won’t they?

Gurg this ■■■■

Troll.

The d*ckheads in the Essington thread must have gotten bored and started a new one.

Suspensions?

The d*ckheads in the Essington thread must have gotten bored and started a new one.

It’s what happens when actual Essendon supporters get nose-led by trolling mischief makers to self-congratulatory wank-fests.

Danky come back
I know you put some stuff in me

Tasty thread.

It’s what happens when actual Essendon supporters get nose-led by trolling mischief makers to self-congratulatory wank-fests.

lol

lol

Should I perhaps have included the word ‘literal’ so as to better assist you understand the sentence?

Always the optimist redblacks.

lol

Should I perhaps have included the word ‘literal’ so as to better assist you understand the sentence?

hows the view from your pedestal?

lol

hows the view from your pedestal?

Happy.
How’s yours?