Essendon v Crows Match day thread

Not long till game time, so thought I better make this thread.

In a triumph of hope over expectation, I am looking forward to us not getting too smashed, and for some encouraging performances to keep us optimistic for 2016.

About to board a plane SYD-PER so will miss most of the match. You guys will have to do the barracking for me… GO BOMBERS!

Melksham sub.

Shredwards!

Television?

I just hope we kick some goals. we have struggled to kick ten goals lately.

I want to see Hooker and Carlisle up forward with JoeDan patrolling HB

Heading to the game. I just want this season to be over.

Importantly Edwards not sub! Hope the boys go well… not expecting a win but wouldn’t mind one!

Going to the footy is a bit like going to church : a place to practice faith and pray

Would like not to get blown away in any quarter. Would like to see us enter the forward 50 in a direct and meaningful way. Would like at least 12 goals.

Go Bombers!

Bombers by 12

Goals!

Cause Fark the Media.

Importantly Edwards not sub! Hope the boys go well... not expecting a win but wouldn't mind one!

Ben will be farkin devastated.

So now we will see how important myersy and heater are to our mid setup. Really only jobe and zerrett are missing from the best 22 mids. So we ought to do a lot better

I forgot trav. So we still have 3 of our best mids out

25 to go…crowd not looking fantastic

Just want the guys to kick G O A L S… If we lose so what - I’d rather us kick 18 and the Crows 22, then us kick 7 and the Crows 15.

6 thousand people here.

4 thousand Adelaide fans.

Just arrived. Small crowd but bigger to my eyes compared to the Port game.

Robbo mentioned on SEN that he heard this week was the best the players had trained for 6 weeks. He was interviewing Rob Kerr who mentioned the players were in a good place for this game (or words to that effect).

We just have to kick straight!!!