Essendon v. Eagles Review

Hocking was superb too.

Goddard well held

Zaha and Myers killed it.

Ryder>>>cox and Nat

Epic second half after a woeful first quarter. Seemed a bit stand offish and skills were woeful. Winders forward swung the game and Hepps was unbelievable. Back line was immense under pressure in the first half and provided great run in the second. Too many good players to mention. Myers solid for the entire game as were Bags and Hurls. Hoping we can maintain the second half form for the rest of the season

Need a gif of Watson losing his ■■■■ at the end

A win despite being in Essington mode for 3 and a half quarter’s is a good win to have.

Heppell. Amazing.

That 2nd half just eliminated any need for alcohol this evening.

Somebody threw the switch. It was great to see..... but wouldn't it be nice to see us play four quarters like that, instead of going full-on Essington mode for 2.5 quarters?

Winders and Colyer made it happen.

Thanks umps again. Smashing them in the middle was key.

■■■■ we have a lot of holes in the team.

■■■■ we play some exciting footy.

■■■■ my hand hurts.

■■■■ HEPPELL is a gun.

■■■■. Just ■■■■.

Melksham is still nothing more than a plodder

So which team winning is a better result tonight? Crows or Ninthmond

that win was important for the season, and most of all, a really important one to win for the FANS, could here it at the dome and feel it at home  too

I still farken love NLM!

worst win i've ever seen from the EFC. Take the win, but still that was woefully pathetic.

I think we have bipolar, how can we play so well in one quarter and so poor in others!

Man I’m gonna miss Licha

Showed some ticker tonight boys well done

Can’t believe we won that !!

Jobe. Hepp. Winders. TRAV!. Stand up!

Did that really happen    pinch me someone!

Positives:

- That Baguley/Hibbered (FRANGA) combo in the defense is just sensational. Baguley seems to play better when Hibbs is in the team

- Winderlich, Watson, Heppell class above

- About time the umpires favor us

- Thought stein did really well defensively despite his poor disposal

- Tonight showed the importance of the sub. We recently havent been playing "impact" players as the sub e.g.. kavanagh last week. We need to continue to give players with some x factor the subs vest in this part of the season.

Negatives

- Goddard/Chapman both looked cooked tonight

- Melksham really dissapointing

- Essington for a half

introduced my kiwi step-father-in-law to the greatness of the Essendon Football Club tonight. At about 10 mins into the 3rd, thought I had chosen a bad game to use as his first experience. But I didn't count on the sheer grit of Hocking, Hooker, Hurley, Hibberd, Colyer, Watson, Winderlich, Ryder, Goddard, Steinberg, Merrett, Stanton, Daniher, Ambrozi, Zaka, Myers, Bags, Dempsey, Chappy, Howlett, Melksham, and Hepps. They refused to lose. The way all the players threw themselves at contests in the last was awe-inspiring.

Good win.

Exhausting watching it.
I'm going to bed.
(Well it is 2.15 am here)

I'm going to bed as soon as mrs zep gets homr