Essendon v. Eagles Review

My voice is gooone

JOBE :)

worst win i've ever seen from the EFC. Take the win, but still that was woefully pathetic.

Loser

Well it's 4:30 AM here, and I'm SO AWAKE!!!!!!!!! So tired, but so awake!

worst win i've ever seen from the EFC. Take the win, but still that was woefully pathetic.

whoa whoa whoa whoa.... whoa

■■■■ yes bombers. ■■■■ me for considering going home at half time. Yes to me for knowing that you should never leave the bombers in any circumstance.

fark we have a lot of holes in the team.
fark we play some exciting footy.
fark my hand hurts.
fark HEPPELL is a gun.
fark. Just fark.

You forget Carlton there 

Baguley on darling at the end winning that contest when hibberd was stuffed was good. Beat a guy out of his weight division.

Winders had a game out of box.

Hibberd great return game.

Heppell keeps getting better. 2014 Crichton has his name on it.

Loser

What a great win!
It takes guts to get back into a game like that.

whoa whoa whoa whoa.... whoa

Yup. Best win for me.
■■■■ fwd line, against all adversity and we still effing win.

Out whoever organises quarter time entertainment.

I feel like a have run a marathon, drained, but very happy, good win bombers.   

Big wraps for Bags from Mark McLure- punching out of his weight division. Well done son.

For those who like this sort of stuff and I do!!!!!!!!!!!

Essendon won their 11th game of the season with a score of 11 goals 11 behinds and the Zaharakis goal which put us in front was scored with 11 minutes and 11 seconds left to play - TRUE check it out.

Oh yeah, bags you are a monster.

Was on darling and Nat. Hold his ground.

Baugley BOG

Lid blown so far off it’s gone into orbit! What a fight back!!! God I love this club!!!

Not sure what to make of us. It’s almost a case of “if we can play four quarters we can win the flag, therefore we cannot possibly win the flag”.

We are a bipolar box of chocolates. Heart attack central.

Heppell, wow. This kid is close to our best player already, behind only Jobe as far as I'm concerned, and it's a near run thing. He is elite, and I reckon he may well give the Chas a real shake this year. Colyer was just about BOG today, his efforts in the second half when the game opened up a bit more were immense. Winders, why, why, why would he want to retire right now? Paddy I thought broke even. Bags is Bags, does he ever not perform? Pig and Jobe were both good, without quite getting to great. Plenty of touches, but not much influence. Hooker was strong, as soon as we stopped letting WC just waltz into the fwd 50. Zaka, Stants and Hocking all had an influence at times, without ever quite throwing off the shackles. Thought Steinberg actually did enough to show he can make it at this level. He fluffed a few kicks, either direct turnovers or placing his teammate under just a fraction too much pressure, but it was his first game and I'm sure nerves played a fair part in that. Conceded 4 1/2 inches to Lycett and I reckon he beat him. Not bad considering Lycett was coming off 4 goals last week.

What a game, edge of the seat stuff for the last 10 minutes.