Essendon v. Eagles Review

Can you believe Winders "Mr Swingman"  the old mans a hero !

Coyler!! Wow!!!

worst win i've ever seen from the EFC. Take the win, but still that was woefully pathetic.

You're such a miserable person regarding your views on football.
I just cannot see how this post is necessary at all.

Ambrose worrying.

Melksham worrying.

Stanton worrying.

Myers kicking was worrying.

Steinberg good after he found his feet.

Hurley continues to be good.

Trav good.

Heppell…fk me.

Myers kicking worrying?? He was the only one hitting targets for three quarters

I seriously love this club

Stanton was really good, so was Myers.

Bit worried about Goddard… Might have busted a couple of ribs by the look of him in the last

Ambrose worrying.
Melksham worrying.
Stanton worrying.
Myers kicking was worrying.
Steinberg good after he found his feet.
Hurley continues to be good.
Trav good.
Heppell..fk me.

would add howlet into the worrying pile. and dempsey apart from a few plays

Zach should not be the sub unless physically cooked. Best 21 now, clearly.

That free against Hill was not a free…against Hill.

Looked to me like another Eagles player did the pushing. Need to check it out again.

Zaka has kicked another match winning goal!  Talk about being the clutch guy. 

Baguley is an out and out star

worst win i've ever seen from the EFC. Take the win, but still that was woefully pathetic.

unusual to see you in this thread after a win. But not unpredictable sentiments.

I thought Ambrose did ok tonight but unfortunately i dont think he can play as that true KPF role like crameri could.

Peedo was stein channelling zantuck?

I think we have bipolar, how can we play so well in one quarter and so poor in others!

Has to be culture and above the shoulders, is this fixable? God I hope so but it has been going on for some time.

Exhausting watching it.

I'm going to bed.

(Well it is 2.15 am here)

at least you got to watch it ......stuck at home with only the radio :) 

Stanton worrying.

You are an idiot.

When joe and jake go well ambrose is very dangerous as that third option.

That 2nd half just eliminated any need for alcohol this evening.

What? I am having a drink for the first time in over a week...calm the nerves!  :rolleyes:

introduced my kiwi step-father-in-law to the greatness of the Essendon Football Club tonight. At about 10 mins into the 3rd, thought I had chosen a bad game to use as his first experience. But I didn't count on the sheer grit of Hocking, Hooker, Hurley, Hibberd, Colyer, Watson, Winderlich, Ryder, Goddard, Steinberg, Merrett, Stanton, Daniher, Ambrozi, Zaka, Myers, Bags, Dempsey, Chappy, Howlett, Melksham, and Hepps. They refused to lose. The way all the players threw themselves at contests in the last was awe-inspiring.

Good win.

Pour some power drink over his head then and teach him to fark Carlton!

Exhausting watching it.
I'm going to bed.
(Well it is 2.15 am here)

I'm going to bed as soon as mrs zep gets homr

Awesome a threesome! You rock Zep...

Heppell is a freak. Jobe is Capt Fantastic. Trav's run and clean hands. Bags punching above his weight. Licha gives everything he has, the poor bugger can't even run after the game. Ryder kicked NatCox's ■■■■!

Just kept trying and trying and eventually lifted themselves out of the hole they had kicked themselves into. Thank goodness the Weagles played even shitterer than we did in the first half! But fark them all a win is a win and if it stops their dream of a finals series then even better! 

Come on Bombers!!!