Essendon v hawthorn round 14 2021 review

1. We should play more in Tasmania. Unbelievable effort from our fans
  2. Unbelievable from Stringer, Draper, Hind, Stewart, Jones
  3. So many went missing today. I guess you can look at the fact we won despite that as a positive.
9 Likes

String, Sammy and Hind huge.
Jones has amazing hands, shame he missed the easy one but he’s bloody impressive

3 Likes

Bank the points and move on kind of game.

He was not great today… Made a mess of our defensive structure a couple of times, too. Hopefully he can lift next week.

Not seen the stats, but we seemed to have at least 6 players who hardly got a touch, so great sign that the rest could get the job done.

4 Likes

Bedtime. Will sleep happy!!!

2 Likes

To win with a lot of players struggling is a very good effort. Is that 4 of our last 5? We are ok.

4 Likes

Draper looking great and Jones clunking them. It’s that kind of games.

3 Likes

Jake cops alot about his fitness and body shape but obviously he has been working his ■■■ off going by today’s effort. Love Jakey.

8 Likes

Was gonna say - a lot of players had off days.

Stringer was a match winner, about as close to literally as you can be. Willed us over the line

3 Likes

So exciting when we win! Especially against flog teams like this.

3 Likes

Great persistence against a really well coached side to get the chocolates.

Or in one word

Stringer.

5 Likes

How good was the Tassie crowd?

Were right behind us all day and even booed the local team a few times as well

28 Likes

The best game Jake Stringer has ever played.

9 Likes

I’m so happy right now pay back is a ■■■■■

2 Likes

One of the worst games of football I’ve watched in a while, we can thank a few individual performances today for that win.

16 Likes

Fark I hate Hawthorn. Farking pack of ■■■■■. Hate hate hate. Suffer you farking losers

14 Likes

Are there any stats for kicks inside 50 marked by the opposition? We must have set a record today.

2 Likes

Ok to win ugly some times signs of building good side imo

3 Likes

No.