Essendon V St Kilda MATCH REVIEW THEAD - SEND THE SAINTS TO HEAVEN

Keeping the lid on it!!

LEADERSHIP qualities

I enjoyed this game thouroughly. ā– ā– ā– ā–  yes.

Nik cox and Archie perkins are gonna be absolute superstars.

Parish and merrett both had blinders.

Peter wright was excellent in the ruck i thought - he was up against mckernan tho so maybe if it was someone like grundy or gawn it would have been different.

Iv missed stringer so much too! Go dons! weekend made!

12 Likes

Jackets was the big winner.
Cox, Perkins, Waterman, Hind, Wright looked great.

33 Likes

Coxā€™s pick up and turn in the middle then putting it down Jakeā€™s throat.

13 Likes

Bigfooty saints board, here I come!

30 Likes

LOL

Bloody loved Hindys chase down in the 3rd qtr I think?
And then Darcyā€™s one in the goal square in the last

We played with great desperation and heart that we havenā€™t seen for a very long time.

Also when the hell was the last time we kicked 22 goals?

40 Likes

Iā€™m bloody over the moon 4 qrt effort and win by 75

Completely demolished a team

16 Likes

What a pick up Hind is

Lose Saad and gain a top 10 pick to go with Hind #winning

38 Likes

It seems Hind was a good pickup in Hind-sight.

46 Likes

2 minutes to go in the second, when Redman won the HTB free kick.

Could see in his body language leading up to the tackle that he was looking to hurt someone.

Loved it.

6 Likes

X is gonna give it to ya Truckā€¦an extra 2 year contract extension is on the way this week.

4 Likes

That is straight to the top end of my all time favourite wins list!!! One of the best 4 quarter performances for a very very long time!!! I ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  love this football club. Go Bombers!!!

WE ARE ESSENDON, WE ARE ESSENDON!!!

Just the absolute desire!!! Even when we were good like in 2013 I donā€™t reckon we cracked in that hard!!! Doesnā€™t matter what your list demographic is, if you crack in like that youā€™re gonna win lots of football games!!!

A complete demolition job!! An absolute mauling!! How good is it!!

11 Likes

The result we all predicted

27 Likes

I honestly just feel overwhelmed with joy in a way I havenā€™t for a long time from football!! Parish should never play a game outside of the midfield ever again. Zachy Merrett is such a gem, I love him so much. I actually bought a 2020 worn training top of his during the week!! I love him! Why wouldnā€™t you wanna stay and lead a young team with that much desire and effort! Please stay Zachy and make him the captain, heā€™s the heart and soul of the Essendon Football Club. I have never been a fan of Redman, until the last two weeks!! I love him now!! Donā€™t forget Stringer too, did all his damage in the first quarter but he was the guy that got us rolling, he was absolutely huge in our win!

11 Likes

What i loved about this win we were belted by Port and then to respond and win by 75 is a thing of beauty one of the best wins in a very long time

18 Likes

Soooo! Jake Carlisle huh? Which club is farked now? Hope he enjoyed his new role as their back up ruck.

13 Likes

Enjoyed that.

Was still nervous at half time but as fans we also had learnings not to go early!

2 Likes

Come on down Mr. Dunkley.

2 Likes

Reserve this type of posts for snakes like Ryder. Carlisle did not try to ream the club.

25 Likes