Essendon V St Kilda MATCH REVIEW THEAD - SEND THE SAINTS TO HEAVEN

jake just wanted nose beers and no media scrutiny, the club ■■■■■■ him on both

4 Likes

Are you kidding?? Carlisle left on probably the worst terms of any player in my time!

He chose to leave the great and mighty Essendon Football Club to play for the most pathetic club in history and now he’s their back up ruck. Lap it up Jakey boy!

4 Likes

Good omen?

The win was Ben Rutten’s first as senior coach; it’s the biggest first win by a senior coach since Ken Hinkley’s Port Adelaide beat Melbourne by 79 points in 2013.

7 Likes

Fair comment b_g.

1 Like

Stood and applauded in my lounge when Darcy got that last line tackle. Pure effort when we were so far Infront

11 Likes

The Perkins run & gun, and spear pass to Jones in the 2nd quarter made me feel all tingly in my privates.

18 Likes

@John1 was that you coaching today

Terrific if so. Loved that Essendon football

4 Likes

March 6th 1897!

3 Likes

[quote=“Saucy, post:2, topic:21851”]

• Waterman - Looked fantastic for his debut game. So happy for him.

yes

2 Likes

Loved Jones second goal gathers the ball tight on the boundary and nails the goal

2 Likes

Carlisle your club is ■■■■■■.

7 Likes

■■■■■■■ loved that. Next we need perkins to start kicking goals!

We won and Collingwood and Richmond lost
Fingers crossed fark Carlton lose tomorrow to top off a great Easter weekend!

30 Likes

No mate, unless your time is only the last couple of years, @bomber_girl is spot on. Ryder stitched us up, leaving just before the finals. So that disruption meant we lost a final we probably would have won. So that was a real turning point in the history of the club.

And of course the reason he said he wanted to go was to be closer to his wife’s family in QLD but he went FURTHER away. And we got inadequate compensation for him. He is an Rsole and every one at EFC should remember what he did.

In contrast, Jake at least set us up so that we could get a good trade for him.

32 Likes

Time to browse the Sensaintional forum…

first time in a fair while the replay will get a run

2 Likes

Pay rises for EVERYONE

1 Like

Every player had at least one tackle :muscle:

4 Likes

Ryder left on worse terms.

But Carlisle was still badmouthing us to the opposition…whilst playing for us. And I think he punched Goddard in training and had to apologise to the playing group for his behaviour.

4 Likes

That win means a huge amount to the club.

3 Likes