Essendon vs Coburg Lions - somewhere, and sometime before 2024

Not sure if it is worse to have a Barry Crocker, or a Silvagni.

1 Like

luca allesio is an emergency

2 Likes

It’s like they know they can’t win the AFL premiership so are concentrating on the VFL. Charlie Constable always looks like a good player but can’t get a look in.

Constable averaging just over 30 disposals per game this year…

Gold Coast gone to sleep. Sole scores the last 15 minutes = 3 misses for FCFC.

Am I seeing a different ladder?
The one I have is showing Fark Carlton down to 10th after today
Collingwood and North have gone ahead of them without even playing due to the huge percentage loss

FCFC scored 0.6 in the final quarter :crazy_face:

They lost the game by 21 goals and 1 behind.

VFL has this year added second-chance finals down to 10th.

Ahh, so if results stay as is with Collingwood leading we would need Richmond to beat North by only a few goals and Fark Carlton would finish 11th

Nope. Richmond need to win by at least 107 points.

They have a bigger AFL list.
and hardly any injuriesS

Richmond had a draw earlier in the season though so any win should mean they bump Fark Carlton?

1 Like

I can see that McLaughlin guy getting an above the odds offer from a club to prize him out. Very impressive first year and with his journey being one where he has really only recently overcome a lot of injuries, he probably has a fair bit of upside. We could do worse than to have a crack. 51 goals for the season so far at VFL level.

Oops, and yay. The Tiggers being Eleventhmond would also be funny, but let’s do everything we can to sabotage FCFC’s probable AFL final series.

1 Like

I mentioned at the Gather round that I seen Dodoro at the Suns game at Norwood and my intel told me he was checking out Ned Moyle. I wonder if he is still on our radar if Bryan leaves

An EXCLUSIVE! Good work Tom Browne!
Yeah if Bryan left, Moyle would be right up near the top of the list of players we should be targeting. But it kind of seems silly that we wouldn’t be able to paint a picture of next year and beyond to Bryan that looks as appealing to him as it would to Moyle. Might as well just keep Bryan, which despite our fked up selection in favouring Phillips this week, I think will happen.

If we thought the AFL was a rigged unfair league with too many teams, it pales in comparison to the utter joke the VFL has become.

AFL reserves will eventually happen but still a few years away so I get the feeling they are just cobbling something together until that point in time

Any ideas how they’ll work that with list sizes?

Most likely similar to what it is currently.
They would just play double headers at all games which helps players, coaching, medical staff and staff to be all at the one venue and be better for fans.
The AFL would have to foot the bill for travelling though I’d think

1 Like