Essendon Vs Fark Carlton Round 23

Carlton has the longest wooden spoon drought in VFL/AFL history, and was the last of the foundation clubs to win a wooden spoon. Its first wooden spoon came in 2002, the club's 106th season of V/AFL competition. Despite this, they currently have the most wooden spoons in the 21st century with four.

Don’t worry at least we have only one i can remember and only one premiership as well hmm

They’re the only club to have been sponsored by m&m’s.
That worse than a wooden spoon.

Get to this game.

We’re very unlikely to win. But if we do, and you weren’t there, you’ll never forgive yourself.

I am unsure who will win this game at this point in time

Why not a final end of season training meetup at the TVSC like after the pre season training session . THAT WAS REALLY GOOD.
That way we can thank the players who won’t get picked for that game.

Francis to kick the winning goal by out marking Weitering.

GET THE FARK TO IT. DIRECTING THIS TO THOSE THAT HAVE NOT BEEN SHOWING UP THIS YEAR.

Thank you Jnr, I will be in attendance.

Francis to kick that carnt through the farking sticks then run up, stamp on his cojones and spit in his face.

Long to kick one on Silvagni too?

I only care about this game. Has been the case since the fallout from the bans. Will actually be annoyed if we don’t win which is good because it’s normal, which is anything but what this season has been. If we win I will be stoked for days, which is also normal.

Can't wait for a bunch of fark carlton flogs to wave a giant wooden spoon around.

They do have plenty to go round.

Hate to be a killjoy but if we get one this year we pass their tally of 4, they only caoght our tally last year.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Australian_Football_League_wooden_spoons

Damn. Well atleast ours are spaced lol

And has a big asterisk next to it.

Francis to kick that carnt through the farking sticks then run up, stamp on his cojones and spit in his face.

Not possible. Cojone removal is the first thing that happens when you are drafted by fark carlton. Followed by micro chipping to stop you straying to a better club.

Can we please finally fkn send the top ups out as hitmen.

GET THE FARK TO IT. DIRECTING THIS TO THOSE THAT HAVE NOT BEEN SHOWING UP THIS YEAR.

No

I only care about this game. Has been the case since the fallout from the bans. Will actually be annoyed if we don't win which is good because it's normal, which is anything but what this season has been. If we win I will be stoked for days, which is also normal.
If we win, I will be happy till next pre-season.

Tix not even on sale ffs. I assume the cheer squad are at the Punt Rd end?

Not possible. Cojone removal is the first thing that happens when you are drafted by fark carlton. Followed by micro chipping to stop you straying to a better club.

Micro chipping hasn’t worked. Brought a look of satisfaction to a lot of people seeing Carlscum rejects at many clubs, including Eddie Betts last weekend. Almost took away the pain of his goals knowing where he came from and what FC got for him.

Can we please finally fkn send the top ups out as hitmen.

I think we’d lose JoeDan, Parish and LAV for six weeks in the carnage but it’d be worth it. Fark Carlton.

Resting blokes now over next three weeks to give this game a massive shake. Would mean a lot to finish year with a win against the scum. Hurls et al would be watching…

Wish it was Sunday can’t go Saturday sadly