Essendon Vs Fark Carlton Round 23

FARK CARLTON

JoeyD to score the winning goal from 25mtrs out on a slight angle from a set shot on his left, then run up to Weitering, chest him and then do a handstand in front of him…ala Jacko v Kelvin Moore in the '80’s.

Carlton by 112 and this joint to foam from the mouth for the next 6 months

CONTEMPLATING

If you wanna make the trip WOB I’ve got 2 seats you can have cause I’ve got a mate’s birthday bender to attend.

Can't wait for a bunch of fark carlton flogs to wave a giant wooden spoon around.

They do have plenty to go round.

Hate to be a killjoy but if we get one this year we pass their tally of 4, they only caoght our tally last year.

Can't wait for a bunch of fark carlton flogs to wave a giant wooden spoon around.

Hate to be a killjoy but if we get one this year we pass their tally of 4, they only caoght our tally last year.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Australian_Football_League_wooden_spoons

Damn. Well atleast ours are spaced lol

A win in this game would be a fairytale finish to the season.

But fairytales are bullsh*t, so I won’t hold my breath.

Actually… Can we march again? That worked last time.

That might not be a bad idea in and of itself.

The Bomber army with the returning12 crowd-surfing all the way to the MCG.

Will win this!

Would have been better if we were both battling it out for the wooden spoon.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Australian_Football_League_wooden_spoons

Their spoons don’t have asterisks.

We’re going to show Carlton what young talent looks like.
In particular, I hope Laverde burns them for 3+ goals.

Unlike their band of very average rejects.
Albeit, Bolton has them playing an honest brand of football.

In: JAMAR

Will put the scares on the pea hearted blue liquid drinkers.

Can’t wait

Sitting there in the sunshine while Casboult sinks goal after goal from boundary line

Perfect way for an Essington season to finish

Dons fixture finalised
July 26, 2016 5:33 PM

Newsletter
RSS

Essendon will acknowledge the contribution of the ten additional recruits during the match against Carlton in round 23.
Essendon will end its season by playing a traditional rival in a traditional timeslot.

The AFL has confirmed the final configuration of round 23, with the Bombers to host Carlton at the MCG on Saturday August 27, at 2:10pm.

The match will be broadcast on Foxtel.

“This shapes as a fantastic opportunity for our fans to enjoy watching the team in a family friendly timeslot,” Essendon’s Chief Marketing Officer Justin Rodski said.

“Essendon and Carlton enjoy such a strong rivalry and we are looking forward to the seeing the next chapter unfold at the home of football.

“There have been a lot of highs and lows this season, but hopefully the culmination of the hard work and the development of a young and exciting playing group will see a strong performance to round out the season.”

Before the game Essendon will acknowledge the contribution of the ten players signed on the eve of the season.

All ten players have featured in the senior side at some point in the season and have helped shape the Bombers next generation of young stars.

“The leadership provided by these players has been instrumental in setting the team up for future success,” Rodski said.

“All ten players have donned the sash throughout the season, but their contribution stretches well beyond the playing field.

“We’re in the process of finalising a plan to mark their contribution to the Club this season and we’d encourage all fans to get along to the MCG to show their support.”

Carlton has the longest wooden spoon drought in VFL/AFL history, and was the last of the foundation clubs to win a wooden spoon. Its first wooden spoon came in 2002, the club’s 106th season of V/AFL competition. Despite this, they currently have the most wooden spoons in the 21st century with four.

Don’t worry at least we have only one i can remember and only one premiership as well hmm

A positive, pro-2017 march would be great.

We're going to show Carlton what young talent looks like. In particular, I hope Laverde burns them for 3+ goals.

Unlike their band of very average rejects.
Albeit, Bolton has them playing an honest brand of football.

How is Blaine Boekhorst going anyway?

Need both Langford and Laverde to tear it up to rub it in fully.

Will win this!

I still remember the shitstorm that came with us beating Fark Carlton when we weren’t all that good.

They went crying to Big Daddy and here we are.

(still it would be a great way to finish off the season. A few great moments have been had and found us some very good players, apart from that will not be a season I will look back at)