Essendon Vs Tin Rattlers (lol norf) MATCH REVIEW

And most likely going to play both gws and Sydney at Metricon

What a fcking ■■■■ ground

3 Likes

Not a great game by any stretch, but good to be able to win ugly.

■■■■ me, the kicking for goal, seriously.

1 Like

Plus the Gold Coast too.

1 Like

Isn’t Hurley on the LTI or something?

Tippa, hooker, smith…3 senior players contributing next to nothing. Really disappointing.

1 Like

Tin rattlers versus the easily rattled (youth)

3rd game of the round on it, with another later today, it’s going to be chopped up to buggery.

If we were easily rattled, we would have lost.

Tippa was injured early in the game, played through it.

1 Like

I stand corrected

1 Like

No. That doesn’t mean you lose.

He got injured with his foot early in the game, seem to really struggle after that. Think he has been carrying something else all year too.

I thought it was good to see the whipping boys go okay today.

Cutler had another decent game, and Smith and Ham both goaled which might help them get their mojo back.

2 Likes

Sh*t win but a win nevertheless, unlike recent years we now have each week to look forward to as a potential win

wins like this week and last week have convinced me we’ve turned the corner as a club.

digging in for ugly wins isn’t something we’d have done in years past (instead “play our game” and collect valuable l-words)

we’ve discovered a bit about depth players like ham, cutler, guelfi, phillips, etc.

but back on this season for a moment - cue goes in the rack i think. limping into finals is no good for us - i’d rather see a real hunger for it in 22 than token eXpOsUrE this year.

be happy with whatever wins we sneak in, but ultimately i think we’re done for 21 and can start looking forward to next year

16 Likes

Like Docklands, was obviously no though put into it’s positioning for footy.

Yep. He won’t be back this year… but he would improve us if he was.

it doesn’t and needs a serious overhaul. it’s snuck us wins over 18th, 17th and a massive win against a side who thought trying to bore them to death with kicking it around the backline would yield a better result.

snelling is the only small forward who had more than 10 disposals (22) the rest of the time those poor ■■■■■ are having to run around trying to cover 4 extra players in 150 odd meters of space cos the coaches want our players to zone grass, to which again those said crappy teams can work through it, while also having to do extra defensive work to cover for the queen mary FF down there, who i swear i’ve seen ice bergs moving faster than.

the gameplan needs a serious overhaul cos it’s so very easily cut through.

2 Likes

Nah, make up sex is very high quality though. That was more like the dam wall finally bursting after being constipated for a week post surgery

7 Likes

Centre clearance pressure when we don’t have the ball needs to improve. We look a million bucks when going forward from a clearance but that defensive work needs improving.