Essendon Vs Tin Rattlers (lol norf) MATCH REVIEW

Previous years we lost these games. As we are in rebuild then I would expect us to lose to the top teams. So not really sure of your point tbh?

1 Like

Feel like some liquorice now

8 Likes

Ugly win but 4 points is 4 points.

This is a game we 100% would of dropped under Woosha.

2 Likes

It is super impressive when you put it like that. Usually I am too busy yelling to see it but you are right

1 Like

Bit constipated?

4 Likes

Thanks, again, Jake Stringer.

8 Likes

<jakestringerwavinggoodbye.gif>

3 Likes

Allsorts?

1 Like

These poorer sides bring them down to their level, thats how they win games.

I expect us to be much better and cleaner in the coming weaks against stronger sides.

1 Like

That’s your problem, isn’t it.

My point is exactly what I said.

Spot on, well above where anyone expected us to be, especially in here.

10 Likes

1-4. we’ll beat collingwood

1 Like

Reckon that way a pretty good win in the end

North gave it absolutely everything and we really had to dig deep to find something, and we did.

Headed at the end and got carried over the line by talent in the end but that could have got really really nasty for us.

If we’d kick straight in the 2nd things would probably have been more comfortable. If the umps had treated us even remotely fairly it would probably have been more comfortable too

We’ll be lucky to win 1 more for the year though if we have another quarter like the first and are as wasteful in front of goal as we were all day

22 Likes

Draper had 1 goal assist, 7 score involvements, 4 clearances. Goldstein had 0 goal assists, 3 score involvements and 2 clearances. Wasnt Drapers best game and he lost the hitouts but people are crazy to say he should be dropped.

17 Likes

Lol. Big Draper loves singing the song

45 Likes

Jesus I hope we can play in Melbourne next week - I never wanna see that garbage swamp ridden sh*thole of a ground again

8 Likes

After HT Parish and Merrett really lifted:

Parish 20 disp
Merrett 22 disp

12 Likes

We fielded the second youngest team of any club this weekend and won. Only GC was younger. Doesn’t matter how ugly it was or how atrocious the umpiring was (it was ■■■■■■), we’re a top eight side despite being in the first year of a rebuild.

39 Likes

Winning that game was like make up sex after an argument.

Things are back on track but let’s forget what happened earlier.

8 Likes

North have managed to draw with GWS, beat the Gold Coast and beat West Coast in Perth in the last few weeks.

Yes, they had a couple of days shorter break than us… but they are not the side we smashed earlier in the year.

We couldn’t have played worse in the first half, so to kick 9.8 to 5.4 after Half Time was a step in the right direction. We deserved to win that.

Not to mention missing the likes of McGrath, Shiel, Langford, Caldwell, Francis, Hurley, Harrison Jones etc. even a couple of those out there today would significantly improve that team.

Again this week I am in no rush to watch the replay but would rather win ugly than the alternative, which we are used to.

17 Likes