Essington v Bears Review Thread

lack of midfielders

2 Likes

I didn’t even lose the plot this week.

Just depressing. Just sad.

8 Likes

Where are the Woosha lovers now?
Absolute fraud of a coach who once against played the fiddle whilst Rome burnt.
Heads must roll now, needs to be several played retired on the spot.

4 Likes

should have come out firing instead camce out as a team so ■■■■■■■ constipated to kick a goal they should switch from gatorade to metamucil

1 Like

I’ve never seen so many players not know how to gather a farking ball (that they make money to chase around) in my entire life.

Carlisle, Crameri, Hibberd and Ryder were the smart ones to get away from this shitestain of a club.

1 Like

Season ****ing shot in two weeks…fmd

1 Like

I don’t even

I am still here. Woosha has the club going in the right direction, problem is he has no midfielders to work with. That needs to be rectified at this years draft/trade.

7 Likes

Time for the members and supporters to get angry at the club. Just not acceptable. I’m sick and tired of the excuses and warm and fuzzy feelings.

Play the kids
Develop a tagger or two
Start 2018 from this point. 2017 is over.

2 Likes

Arguably the best list we have had.

We knew all farking week that this result was a possibility. But they come out looking unmotivated and undisciplined. After last week they should have been breathing fire.

6 Likes

I hate this ■■■■ ■■■■■■■ sport. ■■■■ off AFL

Maybe you could join them?

16 Likes

But, but he said we would be great after the bye.

3 Likes

Worst performance in at least 30 years. ■■■■■■■ disgusted

5 Likes

Waste of time watching these so called athletes play the game.

Officially done with the Dons this year, no point watching a pathetic display every week that only leaves you more disappointed each time.

Play the God damn kids…maybe then we might get something out of this useless season

Can all those wankers that keep telling me “oh we’re fine nah the team is great” please kindly fck off now?

The midfield has been a steaming pile of trash for years and this team just lost to the bottom team without their best midfielder. Honestly right up there with the mots pathetic losses I’ve witnessed in the last 17 years.

19 Likes

Pity the VFL was televised this week. I’d like to pretend there were options in the twos.

16 Likes

This thread will be great, lol

3 Likes

Well I’ve tried to be positive all season but - you’ve broken me Bombers. 2017 is toasted, they could win by 100+ points next week against Collingwood and I would still back them to lose the next week against anybody.

They can’t take the pressure of being the favourites to win and they can’t take the pressure of being in front in the last quarter with the other team making a comeback. And if that’s pessimism at its worst - it’s also the truth!

5 Likes

And we overlooked Mathieson for Redman and Morgan

5 Likes