Essington v Bears Review Thread

Brisbane just sang the Hell out of their song.

Essendon are truly the liverpool of the afl - play well against the good teams and lose to the bottom teams.

1 Like

Especially against that all star Brisbane midfield

This team has broken any hope I’ve had for the next 5 years

plodders, ■■■■ them.

■■■■■■■ lol. Typical Essendon, complete and utter unpredictable bullshit. Actually, it’s becoming more and more predictable now.

Miles off it.

1 Like

A coaches job is to make moves, what does he ever do when momentum shifts?
He is a great motivator and speaker but is a rubbish game Day coach

5 Likes

The losses to Melbourne when Melbourne were sh ite were worse. Brisbane belted Freo by 80 odd points only a few weeks ago.

Predictable? Yes. 100%.
Just sad that so many of us could see this coming all week

2 Likes

Yep. Actually braced myself all week knowing it was a possibility.

1 Like

Never again going to bother trying to be the slightest bit optimistic. The team and club are truly ■■■■■■

1 Like

You have to look at culture if that’s the case, and it is.

There were no moves to the midfield he could make, none-whatsoever. Until we have a decent midfield we are going to lose games because they leak like a seive.

Zerret, Heppell and Parish, but we need more than those 3 to win.

1 Like

I’m a glass half full sort of guy.

Only 1 game and percentage off third draft pick!

15 Likes

$8 They were paying

$8

full essington mode engaged

The most mentally fragile group of players I have ever seen play for Essendon

Soft physically and mentally.

1 Like

Yeah, what moves did he make to stem the tide in the last?

Gee cannot understand why that might be, can’t imagine what they have gone through for 4 years.

I presume it’s not gremlins.

The players don’t give a fark. 5 coaches in 10 years (Sheedy, Knights, Hird, Bomber and Woosha) and it’s the same old Essendon.

We need a serious list turnover. I had more faith in our list last year than this shizen.

4 Likes

Nah, we had the 3-4 games in 19 days excuse, and Mebourne can play good football on occasion.

Brisbane had no Beams, one player short, were bottom of the ladder coming interstate and we fcking lost the unlosable after being 3 goals up at three quarter time. Right up there with the most pathetic losses I’ve witnessed.

15 Likes