Euro 2016

I’m going to jump on a team bandwagon that won’t disappoint.

Go Albania!

I'm going to jump on a team bandwagon that won't disappoint.

Go Albania!

we tried nothing and we’re all out of ideas.

I have a soft spot for albania as my grandmothers from there.

embolo looks really good, hope united are making a good tilt at him.

We are but think he will be a buy and loan

embolo looks really good, hope united are making a good tilt at him.

We are but think he will be a buy and loan

we desperately need a right wing tho.

what a cracker this wales slovakia game is.

Half the Slovakia team look like meth addicts

English supporters have started trashing the place already

Marseille is quite dirty already. They’ll be fine, though they get might get smacked by some hard ■■■■ Marseillais.

Sigh

Another tournament another limp performance, our 2nd half has been awful.

Get in get in

GET IN

!!!

I knew it

Weak as ■■■■

Nice choice of subs woy you stupid fk

Fk off

And England perform to expectations. Superb effort. Absolutely everyone in the stadium was convinced that they had it won, until that outstanding last minute effort gave Russia the draw!

Oh England. I was watching the game and telling the Mrs just watch them mess it up. And they did… Sorry efc1

France off to a winning start thanks to a wonderful strike by Payet.

My Roja may be in a bit of bother if the late breaking De Gea scandal gets legs :frowning:

Yeah what was that about? Saw a few comments on Twitter but couldn’t make much of it.

Accused of arranging a “party” where sexual assault / rape occurred 4 yrs ago. Rather strange timing for the accusations to come out. If he is guilty he should be sent home (and worse). Del Bosque (coach) is convinced De Gea is clear. Who knows…

Goodluck with Russia hosting the next World Cup, going to be absolute carnage after the scenes with there fans.

Goodluck with Russia hosting the next World Cup, going to be absolute carnage after the scenes with there fans.

They’re animals. Footage of them vs poles a few years ago was a disgrace.

Not Euro, but some ripper goals already in the Colombia vs Costa Rica copa clash.

Never change England.

Aleksandr Shprigin, head of the Russia football fans’ union, speaking to the Russian news agency Tass, claimed there had been no trouble at the end. “There was no clash,” he said, somewhat mystifyingly.

“The entire English sector just got up and ran away. There were no scuffles, police were standing there. Everything is OK. The police are working well.” Slutsky refused to comment, and even denied any charge relating to the trouble in Poland four years ago.

The Russian sports minister, Vitaly Mutko, told R-Sport that fans who behaved in appropriately would be identified and punished but said the scale of the trouble had been exaggerated and blamed “weak” security.

“There was no clash … that’s being exaggerated, in fact everything is fine here. When the match ended, there was no barrier between the fans. The British were upset, of course, but it all quickly dissolved,” he said. “Such matches should be organised properly. It is necessary to separate the fans [at the stadium]. The bad thing is that there were firecrackers and flares. There were no nets. One must understand these things.”

Aleksandr Shprigin, head of the Russia football fans’ union, speaking to the Russian news agency Tass, claimed there had been no trouble at the end. “There was no clash,” he said, somewhat mystifyingly.

“The entire English sector just got up and ran away. There were no scuffles, police were standing there. Everything is OK. The police are working well.” Slutsky refused to comment, and even denied any charge relating to the trouble in Poland four years ago.

The Russian sports minister, Vitaly Mutko, told R-Sport that fans who behaved in appropriately would be identified and punished but said the scale of the trouble had been exaggerated and blamed “weak” security.

“There was no clash … that’s being exaggerated, in fact everything is fine here. When the match ended, there was no barrier between the fans. The British were upset, of course, but it all quickly dissolved,” he said. “Such matches should be organised properly. It is necessary to separate the fans [at the stadium]. The bad thing is that there were firecrackers and flares. There were no nets. One must understand these things.”

Its going to be off the charts at the world cup they are hosting. If anyone remembers the scenes in germany in the 06 wc with the england fans in the city square. That will be kids play compared to what will happen in 2018