Ex-#44 Shaun McKernan

“LIKE A VICE!”

4 Likes

That goal he kicked where he clunked it and then played on from 50 out was hilarious. No right to do that.

5 Likes

He turned and straightened back onto his right, who the fark does that?

4 Likes

thanks whoever fixed it… Cheers

1 Like

No he has always had those hands , its just that our brains trust didn"t want to expose them like they are doing to Hartley keep him away in the Vfl team .

And slotted it right through the middle. Never misses when he does that

1 Like

Slight amendment required- never kicks a point when he does that - he has been known to miss the ■■■■■■ lot - but that’s Smack at his best - won’t die wondering.

3 Likes

Doesn’t just take the important clunks on the wing, he almost always plays on quickly and laces out his target up the field.

3 Likes
1 Like

Yes
And Mitch Brown could play a Gunston role I reckon
Tall, reasonably mobile but importantly, good kick for goal

2 Likes

Every time he kicks a goal now, and does a celebratory gesture towards the crowd, I just see this image in my head…everytime !

5 Likes

Happy birthday Horse.

2 Likes

Shaun on Gameday on 7 tomorrow. Starts at 10:00am but they didn’t say what time the big fella is on.

Feel sorry for him.

1 Like

As long as they only talk about the one handed sliding grab he took he should be ok

Also I need that giffed ASAP if not sooner

6 Likes

How about his looks of disgust when teammates missed him by 10 metres9?

5 Likes

As long as there’s no evidence of the game it came from.

2 Likes

Anyone heard anything on his injury?

Apparently he went to get hammy checked in second quarter, came back on then sat out a bit of the last quarter

1 Like

Is this the same Shaun McKernan that pinged his hammy before half-time in the Melbourne game, went back on and subsequently missed 6 weeks?
Our glorious medicos at work again…

4 Likes

While we’re on McKernan… he made his debut in 2009. He is in eleventh year on an AwFuL list, still has an incredibly large gulf between his best (as good as his brother in his prime) and his worst (barely touches it), and still has trouble stringing two decent games together.
Do we just have to accept that maybe that is all there is?