EXODUS: Wilson re-tools her line

I would be amazed if Watters survives next season.

Me too.

I know its a bit of a stretch but do you think MM's assistants were maybe not quite as good as the premiership indicated?

Mind you, I'm only thinking Neeld and Watters.

Me too.

I know its a bit of a stretch but do you think MM's assistants were maybe not quite as good as the premiership indicated?

Many people who make a great second banana fall over when given the top job. Both those guys are good coaches - good assistant coaches.

Me too.

Many people who make a great second banana fall over when given the top job. Both those guys are good coaches - good assistant coaches.

Also depends on the cattle you have to work with.

I'll be amazed if St Kilda survives the next decade.

I'll be amazed if St Kilda survives the next decade.

Are St Kilda still in the comp?

The photo!
It burns!

Ahh, c'mon, give her a break. That's her Halloween snap.

If you are just going to abuse someone for their appearance this thread will be deleted.

YEH TASSIEHAMMER!!!!!

Watters Sacked

Watters Sacked

That was quick

<span style="font-size:18px;">Watters sacked by Saints</span>

Watters is believed to have been told his fate shortly after 11am on Friday morning in a meeting at the club.
He was coach for two seasons but 2013 was a poor season for the club with just five wins and reports of rifts between Watters and both senior players and the club's management.
Former Port Adelaide premiership coach Mark Williams, head of development at Richmond this year, is the strong favourite to be his replacement.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2013-11-01/watters-sacked-by-saints

Heard him on SEN this morning. He clearly didn’t see it coming or had his head in the sand.

This can be discussed in the Watters Sacked thread.

220px-Exodus_-_Fabulous_Disaster.jpg

220px-Exodus_-_Fabulous_Disaster.jpg

Used to have that album when I was about 14 or 15.

I really hope she doesn't come out saying she was first with the news.

Finey on SEN about a month or 2 ago- brought up Watters and some of the issues surounding him and people he works with.

NEWS BREAKER: BEST IN THE BUSINESS!

Finey on SEN about a month or 2 ago- brought up Watters and some of the issues surounding him and people he works with.

Think she can genuinely claim that.
Was on 5aa the night before and said that Watters will be sacked before end of the week, 24 hours later he is gone.
Grant Thomas is on record as saying Caro has an insider at the Saints and AFL house

Think she can genuinely claim that.
Was on 5aa the night before and said that Watters will be sacked before end of the week, 24 hours later he is gone.
Grant Thomas is on record as saying Wilson has an insider at the Saints and AFL house

Only one at AFL house? l find that incredibly difficult to believe. Vlad is nothing less than a conduit, and that is just for starters.