F1 2024 Danny Ric is in an advertisement that kind of resembles Toro Rosso

11 Likes

What a legend. VB shirt.

3 Likes

Thats Gold :ok_hand:

1 Like

That man is a legend

1 Like

You’ll probably see Bottas riding around Australia during the summer with Cromwell - Apparently he’s a decent cyclist.

the ticket rollout for the Aus GP has been a nightmare. Ticketmaster is an absolute pain to deal with compared to Ticketek.

Are you in the queue now?

Last week I logged in at 9:50 and missed out, today I logged in when queue opened at 9:30 and I was still 27,000 back.

I’m 17,500 now, I will miss out I think

Yeah dont bother
sold out of good seats for saturday and sunday

Madness.

Has to be all the woman now interested in F1, was one big sausage fest prior to covid.

1 Like

Ford partnering with red bull post Honda era (2026).

GM applying for F1 licence.

1 Like

Because now, when you’ve divested your interests in Europe (Opel & Vauxhall) and killed off your major brand in the Pacific (Holden) is when you decide to raise tour global profile by going racing…

2 Likes

nice of them not to show the rear shot, saving that for race day…

1 Like

Most of the elements are missing anyway.

Well will be finding a model of this one. Lovely colours. Can’t pick why.

3 Likes

not long to go and testing to start soon

3 Likes

Can’t believe how quick the Aus GP sold out. Annoying for me but excellent for the future of F1 in Australia.

I’m going to have to pull some strings and get in one of the offices which overlooks Albert Park Lake this year it seems.

6 Likes

Would love to see Piastri smoke Lando, though will be pumped to see whether he can net consistent points with the occasional podium challenge.

1 Like

Apparently the testing is on Foxtel and Kayo for the first time ever as well

Yep, they signed a new agreement so they get more of the F1 channel.