F1 2024 Danny Ric is in an advertisement that kind of resembles Toro Rosso

Lance Stroll Monaco highlights.

https://twitter.com/purplesectorz/status/1662827099202134017?t=GIjuSk9tzwJVkHa_3qCf-g&s=19

2 Likes

YARN | How about this leaflet "Famous Jewish Sports Legends" | Airplane! (1980) | Video clips by quotes | af4cd79f | 紗

P3 with rain and lightning expected

2 Likes

Leclerc, unlucky (rear tyre wise).

Piastri turning it on

Verstappen a class above in qualifying - Disappointing that Piastri is 0.9 slower than Norris.

1 Like

I dont think Piastri got close to his Q1 time again.

1 Like

Verstappen a class above in qualifying - Disappointing that Piastri is 0.9 slower than Norris.

I dont think Piastri got close to his Q1 time again.

Made a blue on his last lap in Q3 unfortunately

3 Likes

Let’s hope for mixed weather!

Norris, that’s not how you start a race

Please rain.

Nothing exciting happened. All 20 cars finished.

1 Like

Lunch break at the cricket

Replay of Quali on. Wet Quali!

so… Verstappen did what Verstappen usually does at a race and wins comfortably. He’s in another league at the moment.

I thought there was enough tussling in the middle of the field to make things interesting enough, but they never really eventuated into very exciting moments - be they Alonso vs Hamilton, or LeClerc/Sainz vs Perez. Didn’t quite happen. The middle bunch of Bottas/Norris/Ocon/Albon/Stroll/Piastri has its moment, but for some reason the leading car of a DRS train can’t get overtaken.

I’m happy Ferrari’s strategy and execution on race day went well, despite not being able to challenge Alonso or Hamilton.

Ferrari have been a major disappointment this year. At the beginning of 2022 it looked as if they finally got their ■■■■ together, but then strategy mistakes and failures resulted in them going backwards big time.

We need to send Dave Barham to sort them out!

2 Likes

I agree - 2023 has been very disappointing. It seems it’s a lot more about the car this year than strategy/decision and driving mistakes , which really plagued them last year. They were all over the shop with communication last year. ha - your footy analogy makes them sound like Essendon 2022.

But Montreal was a solid race for Ferrari and hopefully whatever adjustments/upgrades they have planned for the rest of 2023 gets them on the right track, and we see them being competitive against Mercedes and Aston Martin. Alonso and Aston Martin have definitely added a lot of interest in the battle for second/third.

1 Like

20/27 race wins for Max.

Mercy rule to come into play soon.

Needed Quali conditions for the race.