F1 2024 Danny Ric is in an advertisement that kind of resembles Toro Rosso

Good result.
I mean I hate Le cleeeeaaair, but not as much as Hamilton.

And I really like Bottas.

1 Like

Shows they should use all three compounds during the race. Mixes things up so overtaking happens.

1 Like

Good call

Can’t wait to see Dan in a McLaren next year.

I reckon that race may have finished off Vettel in F1.

Not everyone can go on till 40.

■■■■ me Dan might will def get a poduim in that Maclaren. He’s more better than Norris and Sainz combine.

Pretty decent race first up

2 Likes

Hard to get an accurate evaluation of the team’s with such a messy race - Mercedes still the fastest with Red Bull a clear second - Racing Point, McClaren and Ferrari seemed evenly matched - Reckon Albon in the Red Bull would have won if not crashed into by Hamilton, as he was flying on the new tyres - Anyway next week we again return to the Red Bull Ring.

Good race. Lots going on right up until the end.

My hatred for Hamilton gets further reinforced.

2 Likes

Fernando Alonso will be back racing for Renault next season

2 Likes

I’m a fan of Alonso but I’m not sure what he can still offer at his age. Hope he does well though

Love to see him back but how much longer are Renault realistically going to stay in F1, given their lack of success and general financial troubles?

Agree, and If i was in the Renault young driver Academy I’d be looking elsewhere. They haven’t promoted a driver to F1 in years.

Last weekends podium Bottas LeClerc Norris With in reality probably Albon if Hamilton doesn’t get the penalty that got Norris in.

The new guard is pushing through now. Renault aren’t going to win any titles next year. May as well have got a season of racing into a youngster.

1 Like

Lol
Renault, the joke that keeps on giving
Probably got sponsorship from some pension fund

1 Like

Dan wouldn’t have walked after literally a season in the seat if they weren’t a basket case

Should have given it to the Aussie kids who won the f3 race in his debut

1 Like

I look forward to the radio msg when Alonso is trailing McLaren.

Dan went there for a huge payday while he waited for a real seat to become available imo.

4 Likes

Helps that the Netflix docos painted Cyril as incompetent so dan gets full sympathies as he exits.

1 Like

Reboot is correct. Dan went for the money or he stays at Red Bull.