F1 202x - Maybe?

Ferrari did what they should have done two or three times previously and win the Belgian GP with LeClerc.

another horrific crash this weekend in the formula 3.

Alex Peroni Hobart boy. He walked away. Safety capsule did its job.

3 Likes

Most funny end to f1 qualifying ever.

Crazy reverse angle.

LeClerc just out qualifies Hamilton and Bottas at the Monza GP - I suspect Mercedes will win the GP.

Getting juicy at Ferrari atm

Ferrari just do strange things.

If Ferrari had Mercedes bosses they might actually be leading the world championship.

Ferrari were unlucky with the safety car which changed the complexion of the race - At least their car is working well.

I don’t think what Vettel did at the start was wrong…it’s called racing, let them race. The last two weeks have shown LeClerc to be a whinging and entitled little ■■■■.

Knocked out in Q1, hope the money was worth it RIC.

Good race from Dan RIC to grab 6th

1 Like

I’ve been watching Bathurst and forgot to watch this. 6th is excellent, where did he started?

Well done The Badger. Good race.

1 Like

At least 16th or 17th

1 Like

Ricciardo started 18th on the grid. Despite Ferrari surprising in qualifying and stuffing up the start, Mercedes had the fastest car.

1 Like

Started 16th.

But more to come…

Both Renaults finished in the points in Suzuka, Daniel Ricciardo charging from P16 on the grid to P7 at the flag (later upgraded to P6 after Charles Leclerc’s post-race penalty) and Nico Hulkenberg taking P10. But the French marque’s fourth double points finish of the season could be in doubt after rivals Force India lodged a protest with the stewards after the race.

The stewards summoned and heard from the team representatives of both teams and a representative of the FIA Technical Department regarding an alleged breach of the Sporting and Technical Regulations and the FIA International Sporting Code, relating to a ‘pre-set lap distance-dependent brake bias adjustment system’.

It was determined that the protest was admissible, and as a result the FIA standard electronic control units and the steering wheels used by Ricciardo and Hulkenberg have been sealed and impounded in preparation for conducting a detailed analysis of those pieces.

The FIA’s Technical Department representative will also conduct a detailed analysis of the hardware, software, and data associated with them and, when complete, provide a written report to Japanese stewards.

Racing Point scored two points in Suzuka, with Sergio Perez classified in ninth, despite a late tangle with Pierre Gasly. Should Renault be excluded, Lance Stroll will also be elevated into the points.

I hate F1, joke of a sport.

I remember they disallowed Rics time in Singapore after he qualy in 7 when his slowest time in Q1 gained him .0001 second engine advantage over the rest.