Webber takes pole position!

P1 WEBBER

Vettel p1 by first corner

And thats even being generous.

And thats even being generous.

Have some faith Webber will win tomorrow been on the money all weekend

Webber fastest in final practise Vettel didn't take part due to a KERS issue that broke his traction control hack

Fixed

hehe. Go Webber!

Main thing is for Webber to get a decent start. Even if he is behind Vettel at the end of the first lap, will give him every opportunity.

Main thing is for Webber to get a decent start. Even if he is behind Vettel at the end of the first lap, will give him every opportunity.

We've never been here before have we?  Totally resigned to him having a rubbish start and being in about 4th after the first two turns, assuming his car doesn't explode before then.

We've never been here before have we?  Totally resigned to him having a rubbish start and being in about 4th after the first two turns, assuming his car doesn't explode before then.
LOL

Here we go kents, SUZUKA. Don’t fark the start.

FARK!!

FARK SAKE

could've been worse

I don’t know why, I really don’t, but ■■■■■■ hell I love seeing Hamilton get screwed.

How much does Vettell hate being behind Webber?

How long until Vettel's hearing stops working?

Good strategy by Red Bull.

Can’t fault them on that over Webber/Vettell lines.

They have every chance to win now. You’d reckon first-third would be worst case.

Can anyone pass on this track?

Lol. That’s better. Shame it’s all 4-9.