F1 202x - Maybe?

monacos a ■■■■ ■■■■■■■ track

■■■■ ■■■■■■■ country

■■■■ ■■■■■■■ city

■■■■ ■■■■■■■ wankstain of a place

Needs to be multiple sackings at Red Bull over that fiasco today. 2 races in a row these muppets have cost him a win

They had no problems with the result in the last race.

doesn’t want to talk the race

they called him in didn’t have tyres ready

■■■■■■■ pathetic ■■■■■

Well said by Dan. He was honest and open without being the typical spilt F1 primadona

Gees I’m steering of this thread. A little personal…hehe

Totally agree that was a horrible stuff in the pits. My initial thoughts were they changed tire selection at the last second. Be very interested to hear the real story.

Also for anyone who cares my user name has nothing to do with the drink or F1 team.

Gees I'm steering of this thread. A little personal....hehe

Totally agree that was a horrible stuff in the pits. My initial thoughts were they changed tire selection at the last second. Be very interested to hear the real story.

Also for anyone who cares my user name has nothing to do with the drink or F1 team.

To late to back pedal re your username. Traitor.

Gees I'm steering of this thread. A little personal....hehe

To late to back pedal re your username. Traitor.

For some reason the connection only dawned on me 10 mins ago. Anyway I’m shattered for Dan. Also I hate everything English.

Extract your tongue from hamilton’s ■■■■ sky you wankers

middle ■■■■■■■■ is the worst

The constant barracking from the commentary team for Hamilton makes me spew, Brundle, Hill, Coulthard and some other prick…been doing it for years.

Brundle in past years was the worst, and is an absolute wanka to boot.

Hamilton penalty. Cut off Ric while cutting the chicane. Also cut the chicane in his outlap after pitting. ■■■■ off.

According to Sky Ric lost 13 ■■■■■■■ seconds in the pits. Smh

Hamilton penalty. Cut off Ric while cutting the chicane. Also cut the chicane in his outlap after pitting. ■■■■ off.

According to Sky Ric lost 13 ■■■■■■■ seconds in the pits. Smh

yep, wanker pit crew didn’t have the tyres out. actually wheeled them to the car whilst he was sitting there jacked up

Gee wiz, how on earth does a team call in it’s driver and NOT have the pit ready for action?

Redbull have very little understanding of the importance of track position in F1, have cost Dan two wins a row because of it. Once Hamilton got past Rosberg he initially put in some quicker laps then Dan, but then he stopped getting any advantage at all after maybe 3 laps. They should have just kept him out and waited for Hamilton to act and just come in and do the same the next lap. Hamilton was never going to catch him, was only ever going to be a Redbull stuff up or mechanical error which was going to stop him winning this one.

so the guys who bring the tyres out didn’t see the other guys go out and wait for the car…yes I know what they wait to the last minute but youd think if I go the 1st tee at my golf club i should get a ball out!

so the guys who bring the tyres out didn't see the other guys go out and wait for the car....yes I know what they wait to the last minute but youd think if I go the 1st tee at my golf club i should get a ball out!

Same at the beach/pool. But it requires the right shorts in the first instance. Forward planning is the key.

so the guys who bring the tyres out didn't see the other guys go out and wait for the car....yes I know what they wait to the last minute but youd think if I go the 1st tee at my golf club i should get a ball out!

They originally had the soft tires out (yellow stripe) but orders were then changed and they had to take them back in and get the supersoft tires from the back of the shed. It takes time and the information didn’t get to them quick enough. It wasn’t the basic pit crew it was the guys on the wall who stuffed up.

They originally had the soft tires out (yellow stripe) but orders were then changed and they had to take them back in and get the supersoft tires from the back of the shed. It takes time and the information didn’t get to them quick enough. It wasn’t the basic pit crew it was the guys on the wall who stuffed up.

and as it turned out they should have just stayed with the yellow stripe anyway as they were showing enough speed on other cars for Dan to account for Hamilton easily