F1 202x - Maybe?

Brundle in past years was the worst, and is an absolute wanka to boot.

Yup agree with the other 3 but brundle sounds to me have a little soft spot for Danny Ric.

But seriously Dan should have been 20 points behind Rosberg and number 2 on the standings right now if it wasn’t for two ■■■■ calls in a row, instead he’s like 40 points behind.

middle ■■■■■■■■ is the worst

http://i.imgur.com/x427JIf.jpg

Herbert is worse.

Hamilton is still a prat. “I didn’t have any luck come my way today in the race”.

Hangs out with Beiber.

Confirmed.

Just one more “accidental fark up” and they will have successfully lifted Verstappen over Ricardo in the title race. The major project will then be a success.

Hamilton is still a prat. "I didn't have any luck come my way today in the race".

Hangs out with Beiber.

Confirmed.

They deserve each other.
Just one more "accidental fark up" and they will have successfully lifted Verstappen over Ricardo in the title race. The major project will then be a success.

Next race:
Horner presses big red button with WebberRicciardo on it
“We’ve got an engine issue Dan, box this lap”

Red Bull Racing: Screwing Australian Drivers since 2007.

Just one more "accidental fark up" and they will have successfully lifted Verstappen over Ricardo in the title race. The major project will then be a success.

Next race:
Horner presses big red button with WebberRicciardo on it
“We’ve got an engine issue Dan, box this lap”

pretty sure if that happens dan will drive the car into the pit wall.

“Dan, let Max through.”
“No, I’m faster.”
Horner hits the big red button

Will be interesting to hear what Kyvatt has to say once he doesn’t have the Red Bull corp paying his wages.

Will be interesting to hear what Kyvatt has to say once he doesn't have the Red Bull corp paying his wages.

He’s the type of guy that will tell you before then…

It’s staggering how such a mega-million industry stuffs up so often - Go back to the 2015 Monaco Grand Prix and Hamilton who is easily winning the race is called in for a pit stop during a safety car with around 10 laps to go - Hamilton comes out in third place.

It happens time and time again.

Big money in Gambling these days.

Who’s staying up for this one?

Who's staying up for this one?

see how things go after poland v north ireland.

Working. sigh

yet another stuff up from a team. Ferrari 2 pit stops VS Mercedes 1 pit stop. Thats your answer.

■■■■ me there’s a tight corner at this new circuit

One or two spots to overtake by the looks of things and only with DRS.

Hamilton into the wall in Q3 :slight_smile: