Facebook

Oh wait, I forgot to mention that I don't have a Facebook account

I've read all the Game of Thrones Books...

AND IM GLUTEN FREE...

AND I DON'T VACCINATE MY CHILDREN

THE FACT IS GREEKS WITH THEIR BIG BALLS ARE TOO MUCH TO HANDLE

anyone wanna be friends? all mine are now enemies. 

I love Facebook :slight_smile:

5e4e8dee1f72533ffaf90d51d628e752cc8974ed

Oh wait, I forgot to mention that I don't have a Facebook account

I've read all the Game of Thrones Books...

AND IM GLUTEN FREE...
AND I DON'T VACCINATE MY CHILDREN

AND I 'LIKED' A PICTURE OF SOMEONE THAT WANTS TO END FAMINE IN ETHIOPIA.

"Like" is nothing. If you really cared about them you'd share it, you monster.

Happens all the time. I look at bike stuff on Wiggle then every ad anywhere on the internet is not just for wiggle, but for those exact items I was looking at.

A friend and I had a joke going about herpes (long story) and she emailed/Messaged stuff about herpes all the damn time.
For a while there it seemed EVERY ad was to do with heroes treatment.

Heroes are treated terribly in general.

Look at how Caro has treated Hirdy.

I got a Facebook account for work and I keep getting a ‘people you may know’ email about a guy who I booked a hotel with in the States two years ago.

Not sure if he had herpes though.

Happens all the time. I look at bike stuff on Wiggle then every ad anywhere on the internet is not just for wiggle, but for those exact items I was looking at.

yes thisnused to happen to me all the time too... those running shoes, or cycling upgrades that I have been considering.

Linked in is equally as creepy. I am not too sure how it works but we have done work for many many clients etc, etc. We had one client who engaged us out of the blue years ago and we had some trouble getting her to pay. Probably one of thousands. I only remember her name because it is a tad unusual. Her name keeps popping up on my linked in with no connection but as someone I might know despite me having no contact in over 5 years and no links. Ricky Nixon keeps bobbing up also which is a tad scary.

Andrew Welsh keeps showing up on mine.

I don't use my work email for linked in, but somehow it knows who I've been dealing with. Unless my clients are linkstalking me...

Agree LinkedIn is somehow worse. I don't use that service AT ALL and yet it pairs me up with plenty of people I know.

What's facebook?

Linked in is equally as creepy. I am not too sure how it works but we have done work for many many clients etc, etc. We had one client who engaged us out of the blue years ago and we had some trouble getting her to pay. Probably one of thousands. I only remember her name because it is a tad unusual. Her name keeps popping up on my linked in with no connection but as someone I might know despite me having no contact in over 5 years and no links. Ricky Nixon keeps bobbing up also which is a tad scary.

I don't even have a linkedin account and still get emails saying people want to add me. How that works I have NFI.

What's facebook?

What a hipster. This guy still uses Bebo.

It's Friendster, thanks.

My mum says that if this post gets 10,000 likes I can get a new puppy.

My mum says that if this post gets 10,000 likes I can get a new puppy.

SeddonBomber, is that you?

So facebook actually tells you "No mutual friends"? Otherwise how can you be sure?

All the other 'recommended friends' state your mutual friends underneath.

This person does not have any names listed underneath besides which I checked myself......

That's a privacy setting I think