Family Day today! Come on down!

1 Like

Our 6 year old was very lucky to walk into the grounds with the entire team. A couple of cheeky hand passes with Jake Stringer.

14 Likes

Hang on, it was at the show grounds ?! That’s just around the corner from me. Lol, had no idea

1 Like

The funniest thing about this photo is that there was no official photographer or camera when I saw him cuddling the goat.

HE CUDDLED THE GOAT TWICE

6 Likes

Ha! I was chasing my little one who had run behind the animals when we stumbled on Hurls filming a “fluff” piece, so I quickly snapped a pic.

Strange timing.

the lack of photos showing Hurley and a rabbit raises significant doubts about your story.

Tell us SMJ, how is Harvey doing?

3 Likes

There was the small matter of watching my child I had to attend to.

But don’t worry I was also trying for a photo! I’m still a negligent parent don’t worry

PS I also met up with McPhees dad

2 Likes

Disappointed in the lack of discussion around this photo. Clearly has some sort of weird arm development where his upper arm is actually consuming his lower arm.

3 Likes

He’s got a bad case of Trump hands

1 Like

enjoy

10 Likes

Oh dear. Didn’t Eric Abetz warn us this sort of thing would happen if we voted Yes?

12 Likes

4 Likes

Hurls is a bit furry right now.

so, just like society then? phones are a scourge on society. said me, the guy guilty of this as well.

hurls gonna marry that goat.

I had a lolly stand setup on Family day, and therefore missed out on getting to meet the players. Can the club hook me up with some merch?

3 Likes

Much applause to you sir.

I love how one of the highlights is lycett missing on the line.

I pulled some strings at the club. If you follow this link they’ll sort you out. https://www.bombershop.com.au/

You’ll have to pay for it though.

1 Like