Family Day

Quoted Post

Quoted Post
Quoted Post
Do you think the Chairman was sending out a message to the faithful Fog?

Everyone that spoke (Sheedy, Little, Hird and Watson) were all very confident about fielding a strong/full round one side.

Mendoza didn’t speak??

Clearly, they didn’t check with him first!

Quoted Post

Quoted Post

Everyone that spoke (Sheedy, Little, Hird and Watson) were all very confident about fielding a strong/full round one side.

We can only have trust in those men and block out all the media noise.

Seriously pumped for the season now. If we can get this crap out of the way we are going to be a force. Bring it on

Quoted Post

Paul Little: "I promise you it will be a great 2015".

He’ll personally refund our $60 ‘donation’ PLUS interest?

• super

Quoted Post

Quoted Post
Quoted Post

Mendoza didn’t speak??

Nup, he had a negative reality inversion.

I thought it was a great day and I’m very grateful to @Humbert Humbert for driving me in there. I probably wouldn’t have got there till it was time to pack up otherwise.

I don’t know how many people turned up but they did run out of bottled water!!

I was sitting on the boundary where the players’ walked past to get to the back of the stage and said “hi” to half the team with a “hi” back from smiling faces. That was the highlight of my day!

Well I saw Jack Darling at the shops this afternoon.

Jack Darling.

Quoted Post

Quoted Post
Quoted Post

Mendoza didn’t speak??
haha

How did BD’s free lollies go?

Quoted Post

I thought it was a great day and I'm very grateful to @Humbert Humbert for driving me in there. I probably wouldn't have got there till it was time to pack up otherwise.

I don’t know how many people turned up but they did run out of bottled water!!

I was sitting on the boundary where the players’ walked past to get to the back of the stage and said “hi” to half the team with a “hi” back from smiling faces. That was the highlight of my day!

Brilliant.

Really glad to hear the day went well.

Did hird give a speech, if so what did he say?

I think the only player missing was Jake Long, and just saw on the club site that he was up in Darwin at the launch of the Michael Long Learning and Leadership Centre.

oh, and really really liked the new membership video. Was listening to the lyrics thinking “I know this song…”

Quoted Post

I think the only player missing was Jake Long, and just saw on the club site that he was up in Darwin at the launch of the Michael Long Learning and Leadership Centre.

oh, and really really liked the new membership video. Was listening to the lyrics thinking “I know this song…”

You’re such a tease Koala. How did I not see you today?

Love, love, love the song.

Hoping video’s of Hird, Sheeds and Little’s speeches get put up on BomberTV

For the record, and for those that weren’t there - this video has Hird at the very start of it.

So this was essentially “Flash Mob VII” with kids?

uhhh what video?

That video, right there!

Was Don, was good.