Fantasy NBA

Yep! Lets do cash next year!

Trade was sent my way before games started on the back of House starting for the Rockets. Looks incredibly one sided after the game Washington had last night.

I think he has to be guaranteed to miss 3 games to be able to go on IR

The fact that he is planning an appeal to the suspension means we can’t be certain that he’ll miss the next 3 games, hence why he can’t be moved to IR

Assuming his appeal fails, I think you’ll be able to move him to IR after that

1 Like

@fogdog apparently Yahoo changed their rules and suspended players aren’t eligible for IR spots anymore

Trade ya Horford back for D’Lo and a 1st round pick!!

ugh… two guys with the similar last name. dropped the wrong person! :frowning:

haha @eggs want to trade him back to me? Haha, i’ll give you som evaluate on the mistake :see_no_evil:

Did I pick up someone you dropped by accident? Let me know who and I’ll drop them back do you can pick them back up.

harden on the bench. bagley and morant still on IR. bledsoe, isaac, westbrook on a bench. a few teams not set

i feel we have to find a way to take this comp seriously

I couldn’t check my team this morning - changed phones last night and my yahoo account is still linked to my old Aussie number that I haven’t used for 2 years. Don’t think my team would be too bad though.

KKKAAAAASSSSHHHHHHHH!!!

That’ll make people focus.

Just got access again and I’m done 8-0. Fortunately most categories are close. But not I left some points on the bench.

I don’t know them all either. We used to have a list somewhere from memory. I think one coach isn’t a Blitzer

At the very least we need a list of coaches to team names

I’m the Flint Tropics

Steez Merchants

Spearmint Ryano’s

Conargo Bulls

The only suns player I have is Aaron Baynes though?

1 Like

Mildura Mavericks