Fark carlton continues

Was in the car 20mins ago, listening to Sen talkback a young FARK Carlton supporter rings in, he thinks if fc have a pic in msd they should take Wait for it

Mitch Robinson and get some fun and grunt in, oh please do.

FARK CARLTON

3 Likes

Farkcarlton is a sickness, which bleeds into why their list sucks, messiah worship.

Their top 6 players are good, but that’s Carlton, whether it’s Fev, Judd, Cripps, Saad (I don’t think the :snake: is a superstar, but they do) or Curnow, they love a superstar, even at the expense of the team. It’s why they were prepared to pay out the ass for Shiel.

They always think those players will compensate for all the ■■■■■■ players they have, and it will be perpetual cycle to the end of time.

Farkcarlton.

1 Like

They really are some of the dumbest people on the planet.

1 Like

Not implausible that his grandpa emigrated here after FCFC’s last flag

Yes, so EfC needs to invest some money where FCFC did to buy Cripps and Williams their Brownlows

Tell them it’s Tom Stewart and they’ll write a contract for $1m pa, but also go half a mil in the BPB.

Been a few of those posts in here I reckon :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

To steal from @HobbsYourUncle :slight_smile:

The earth in Epping just belched “Fark Carlton!”

9 Likes

I thought you meant Jarrad Waite initially.

Just as funny.

Seems to be some in-house fighting with at least one board member quitting today. Craig Mathieson’s name keep getting a mention as one who is leaving due to “differences”

3 Likes

they’re going to sack Voss and dead coach bounce for our game, I can just feel it

I’ve got a mate’s wedding on the night we play them ffs. Ah well, at least if we lose I’ll be ■■■■■■ and if we win I’ll be ■■■■■■, just with a little extra to celebrate.

1 Like

Nephew of Bruce, the pokies king who has been publicly dumping on Sayers.

Tom Morris on SEN said that Mathieson will be resigning from the board this week.

Apparently their cap is also ■■■■■■ because they’ve stacked it in such a way that their superstars are getting lions share but the rest are scrapping over the left overs. Unlike Geelong where the spread is a bit more even.

They’ve gone all in on McKay, Curnow, Cripps et al. so it’s really on these players to show their worth.

I hate all this noise because it happens to them every year and it always seems to coincide with us playing them and they get a bounce because of it. Hope we pump these arseholes this year…

2 Likes

Melts have begun on SEN. Jarvis is in Greece and FC have still upset him :rofl:

2 Likes

7 Likes

Delicious.

6 Likes

Wheeling out the bloke who got Cripps off no doubt.

1 Like