Fark carlton (Part 1)

Tonight was special

Tonight was special

■■■■■■ oath it was.

Tonight was special

UNDERSTATEMENT OF THE YEAR!

Stood with the grog squad in the last qtr, and gave it to the scum fans as the left the ground.

Seeing all their dejected faces on the train brought a smile to my face.

Sideways with a chainsaw.

Hmmm…not as eloquent as Reboot, but then who is?

I can laugh at the now. Bloooooooooosers!

Sideways with a chainsaw.
Hmmm...not as eloquent as Reboot, but then who is?

Sounds pretty eloquent to me brother.

Dennis Pagan is a great bloke. I played cricket with him for years.

And most of the players who played for him would still go to war for him.

MM, not so much.

was pagan a bowler or batsmen. I reckon he would of been a good sledger :D .Is he working in real estate now?

Very fast bowler.

His action was suspect, but not many had the balls to call him a chucker.

And yeah, Real Estate for his son's agency.

http://www.stockdaleleggo.com.au/staff-profile.asp?OFFICE_ID=101&STAFF_ID=3188

Did anyone else watch Mick's presser? That was ******* hilarious.

Expand on this point.

Was furious, wanted to kill every journo there.

So basically it was the usual

Was furious, wanted to kill every journo there.
So basically it was the usual

The difference between two press conferences has never been so stark.
Yet this whole celebrated Grumpy Mick man love the media has becomes self fulfilling with him, says more about arrogance and me me me attitude than anything. And Hird is supposedly selfish and arrogant, pleeease!
Fark MM and the shithouse team he ride in on.

enjoy the LOLs.  I get the feeling that when he leaves the room they think a collective "■■■■■■■■" 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIiNEFUL3bo&feature=youtu.be&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DRIiNEFUL3bo%26feature%3Dyoutu.be&nomobile=1

When a reporter asked about the AFL and his comments about Hird "When did you join the priest hood...quote the quote don't guess it... so be it"

hahah he slammed them. Weirdly built up some respect for Mick. Doesn't believe Carlton deserve to be in the finals.

When a reporter asked about the AFL and his comments about Hird "When did you join the priest hood...quote the quote don't guess it... so be it"

hahah he slammed them. Weirdly built up some respect for Mick. Doesn't believe Carlton deserve to be in the finals.

Dead right. Respecting Mick is very weird.

nah - he acts like a prick when there is no need for it. If you get asked a dumb / inappropriate question then sure, you can respond accordingly. Otherwise - be professional. 

1 Like

Dead right. Respecting Mick is very weird.

nah - he acts like a prick when there is no need for it. If you get asked a dumb / inappropriate question then sure, you can respond accordingly. Otherwise - be professional. 

exactly and you can add respectful to that list. He is just a flog. Hird has copped a monstering from the media this year, yet he is still respectful every time he fronts the media. Malthouse gets treated with kid gloves by the media, and is still cranky.

When Blues fans finally turn on him, it is going to be great to watch.

Look up egomaniac in the dictionary and you’ll see a picture of Mickie.

no wonder the players of the last 2 teams he coached, had to be high 3/4 of the time, to deal with him.

Fark Carlton

On Monday the AFL commission should just look at the press conferences from this game and then decide which person is a better advertisement for the game and then keep that person.

Mil Hanna wrote:
Surely we can't lose this?

Oh yes, we can.