Fark carlton (Part 1)

!@#$%& YOU CARLTON!!!

http://www.talkingcarlton.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=33279&sid=69186ca65e23902c090f9762338357fe

Enjoy

They have a very different culture over there. Makes us look *very* classy.

Not enough flowers, though.

Talking Carlton going full retard:

What a pathetic piece of ■■■■ this club is!
Paint had better be peeling off those walls tonight. Just publicly name and shame them.

It leaves a dirty taste in your mouth being beaten by the cheats. How hard is it watching the cheats celebrate like their honest people. i don't want to play finals because the cheats are proven to be what they are. ■■■■■■ off!

Most pathetic club going around, joke...
No excuses!!!!
Feel free to trade anyone...
I feel sick. Over this s}#]{ club.
End of the year can't come quick enough
OK, I'll have a go.
Murphy isn't a captain's ■■■■■■■■.
Gibbs played about 5 minutes of reasonable football and went missing. Watson, his man, was almost Essendon*'s best.
Warnock is useless. Two chest marks. Two kicks and a couple of handballs, one of which set up an Essendon* clearance.
Robbo had a shocker and I reckon he's gone.
Waite was well beaten by Hurley early and then had a fair crack.
Bell did just OK but lets himself get coralled on to his left side and then gets pinged HTB.
We missed Mclean.
Graham is OK but we can't expect players like him to do the hard work just yet.
Menzel was OK in patches. Good hands. Missed at least one sitter.
Casboult unsighted.
Touhy got it but wasted it. Unusual for him.
Yarran best defensive game for ever but sprayed it.
Betts in everything but couldn't find the handle.
Duigan did a couple of good things but didn't do his prospects any good.
Joseph must have done something. I didn't see it.
Curnow another good run-with role but doesn't get enough of it himself.
Hendo. Just OK. We have reverted to the kick-it-to Fev gameplan and he was double teamed all night.
And then there was Simmo.
Our poor kicking for goal has come home to haunt us again. MM said earlier in the season it would cost us an important game and we all knew it would. Now it has. You can't coach that. It's just nerves. One player misses, they all miss. It is ■■■■ weak and no matter how many you kick at PP, you have to be able to kick them on the night.
We missed Kreuzer, Judd, Walker and so on but we missed Murphy and Gibbs most of all. I don't know why Murphy can't get a kick and i don't care. He shoulod be tied down in a chair with toothpicks holding his eyes open and forced to sit and watch Simmo week after week. And Ablett who knows how to play with a tag. If he's injured, he shouldn't play. That's it. If he takes the field, no excuses. he's about half the player he was a few years ago. I couldn't care less if he left.
And Gibbs? He'd be the first player I'd trade. Day one. Any takers I'd accept a pick as low as 20 for him.
We're mentally soft and as much as I hate to agree with Synbad sometimes, he's right.
NO LEADERSHIP.
Apart from Simmo who is one of the bravest players in the comp.

To be fair, Kade Simpson was very good. In another life, I would feel sorry for him that such a great game was punctuated by his own team mate running into him causing the game-winning turnover, but he was wearing a navy blue jumper when it happened so instead I will continue to revel in his misfortune.

Would Gibbs even warrant pick 20?

Nope. Makes fairy floss look hard!

Nope. Makes fairy floss look hard!

I hear Gibbs was given the honour of being selected to soft for Australia.  But he chickened out.

Using your #1 pick (who you tanked for) as a tagger? Something's gone wrong I think.

And is smythy the mod over there? Man, that is worse than on here and that is saying something.

http://www.talkingcarlton.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=33278&start=680

The last 10 pages of the match thread is by far greater than the review thread

http://www.talkingcarlton.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=33278&start=680
The last 10 pages of the match thread is by far greater than the review thread

my eyes the goggles do nothing. Far out how hard is it to not have a blue background.

Fark Carlton. Fark Carlton and their bulls**t 'navy' blue.

I cant look at their website, I feel like its going to make me have a seizure 

L.O.L

Difference between Pagan and Malthouse is Pagan actually seems like a pretty decent sort of guy ( he never deserved the situation he got put into at the scum imo). MM is just a turd and deserves everything bag bad that happens to him.

Dennis Pagan is a great bloke. I played cricket with him for years.

And most of the players who played for him would still go to war for him.

MM, not so much.

I have heard that too about Pagan

Sort of like a father figure

A very cruel man though

/

Using your #1 pick (who you tanked for) as a tagger? Something's gone wrong I think.

And is smythy the mod over there? Man, that is worse than on here and that is saying something.

Whats wrong with the mod on here, I just joined?

C'mon Port. Let's finish them off.

I hate carlton so much

FARK CARLTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May Collingwood thump them to kingdom come. ■■■ I am angry at the AFL. Carlton do not deserve to be there!!