Fark carlton (Part 1)

Boys done good

I am trying to work out why he is in an old alley way naked, and comes across three supporters, or is that the change rooms gees my highschool change rooms from Tasmania in the 80’s were better than that.

Clearly coming home from Chasers

3 Likes

Kid’s thinking so that’s why you’re called sticks.

10 Likes

Probably their refurbished change rooms.

Fark Carlton.

Obviously all the money went on buying players and not the establishment, those change rooms look like a back alley of Melbourne

1 Like

Going by the shape of that shadow he needs to get to a doctor fast

1 Like

You have to love the caption " never to proud to sign autographs "

1 Like

Queechy

1 Like

Yep!

How’s that for a guess - although I don’t remember the change rooms up there.

Rocherlea on the other hand…

1 Like

I’d like to start the rumour that Mick Malthouse is coming back to coach Farkcarlton.

They would be no good for another decade.

Delicious.

2 Likes

You can be assured that fistpatdick is just out of camera range to the left, probably on his knees.

2 Likes

Definitely. Being “proud” in that situation might have gotten him in a fair spot of bother!

1 Like

I’ve heard Roos and Voss to Carlton.

Makes sense. AFL initiating the “Melboune” Coaching rescue plan again.

With Roos involved, it goes a long way to keeping players, … and subdues any panic about “Crazy” Voss to give him some breathing room for a 2nd crack.

That’s been the rumour since the day Bolton was sacked…er sorry…resigned.

1 Like

Well I just got a message about it being basically a done deal

Which I can’t help visualising as a giant charity mugging kangaroo and the lead character from the Patrick White novel “Voss”.
Let’s go troppo in the wilderness.
Looking forward to the preseason camp.

FarkCarlton.

1 Like

I really hope the incompetence of the Fark Carlton board proceeds to screw this up, snubbing Teague and appointing Voss or Ross Lyon because they think they need a “big name”, and they are back to the losing Fark Carlton we’ve grown to know and love this past 15 years.

13 Likes